Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noir
    replied
    Hermiyas, I don't think this response is helpful and it is insulting to a team of dev that provides you with a fully free game in which the only things you can buy is time and cosmetics. Even if you don't want or can spend you can still compete on the highest level albeit it will take you more time.

However, I do agree the timing could have been better and not at the start of ANB.

Hope you will be able to get it fixed soon so you can play again.

Leave a comment:

• Hermiyas
    replied
    Stop making petty excuses! Fix your god damn game! Nothing wrong with my internet! When i try download something else it goes smoothly! Problem is your game!

Leave a comment:

• Noir
    replied
    Thanks Nhat for the support. It was a struggle, but once I figured out it was our crappy internet and the abuse of bandwidth by all the social media junkies, I updated when everyone was asleep and it's in and installed, and yes still enough time left to get the rewards for gold ANB I am still not good enough (or didn't save up enough gems to really speed up progress)...I will be patient and some day I will be.

to the dev:

It was worth the wait, it looks incredible. Like playing a new game with the same dynamics...you really outdid yourself on this update thanks a lot.

To other frustrated players who struggled with downloading the update.

Yes, it annoying and might take you some time (maybe even days (for those with unstable or slow internet). It's worth the wait and don't give up you will be amazed on what is coming to you.
    Last edited by Noir; 09-21-2021, 01:25 AM. Reason: Bad English :)

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    still 8 days left for ANB gold... plenty of time to actually get some of the milestones, and maybe even 1 CT... worth a shot, good luck

Also, this was kinda my point in the other reply... unfortunately the update packages can be annoying and easily interrupted (hoping the devs can think of some sort of backup/retry process in the future), and things like Youtube and social media applications can interfere with your internet's bandwidth... So the severals "but my youtube is fine" sort of response to these issue are actually the cause <= stop your Youtube and try again.
    Last edited by Nhat; 09-20-2021, 04:38 AM.

• Noir
    replied
    Tried the options..didn't work. But then I read you need a stable internet for a period of time. We have slow and very intermittent internet. Asked everyone here to stop the social media and YouTube usage....managed to get the level 4 package...so I think that might be the problem. Considering the short comings, I think I will miss the Anb gold, but that's ok..many more to come.

Leave a comment:

• Noir
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply Travis, I will try it out.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    If restarting your device didn't help, try the first solution listed at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-your-problem.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    Restart your device to get rid of these errors.

• Noir
    replied
    Dear Eternium crew,
    during the 'new content download' I get an error.
    Tried to screenshot but when I touch the screen the error message disappears, so I wrote it down.

From level4 - lost creatures
    Error:
    (Marmalade v8.6.1 [20171121133931q])
    The size of the download content archive (level_4.mmpack) [16375969] differs from the archive size in the content manifest [16540074]. The game will now exit; please restart the game and try again.

Tried this 3 times with 3time same error.

TRY: turn of virus scan on the phone.
    Same error

TRY: restart phone
    Same error.

When ignoring this error and just wait and not restart. Same error for Lost_creatures.mmpack but of course different sizes then first package.

I don't know if players have encountered this problem but I didn't see any posts on the forum specifically addressing this.
    Could you give me some input on how to solve this,.since now I cannot play at all.

Kind regards,
    Noir (IGN)

Leave a comment:

• Haelyn
    replied
    Hi,
    i reinstall the game, but i have some errors when loading.
    i tried to clear cache app, and reinstall the game but same error.
    i can play but when start any level the game stop and i need to restart.

Error message :

Error (Marmalade v8.6.1 (20171121133931q))
    the size of the downloading content archive[others.mmpack][49947479] differs from the archive size in the content manifest[49985991]
    the game will now exit, please restart the game and try again.

Thanks for your support.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Bluestacks is not a supported platform. If you want to play the game and see the expected experience, you'll have to play on a supported platform. If you want to play the game on PC, you can install the Windows version of the game through the Microsoft Store.

• Huginus
    replied
    New day, same problem.
    Since I play the game via BlueStacks, the new start does nothing.

I seem to be not the only one with the problem and the other play the game on mobile.
    So the problem lies with makingfun.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Restart your device to get rid of these errors.

Leave a comment:

• Souloist
    replied
    Same here. The updater seems to be struggling. Every time i re enter the game the updater indicates 97% and wont finish instalation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Eternium_2021-09-17-19-36-07.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	203273
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jay clarke
    replied
    Starting an Anb when some players cannot play because of the marmalade problem is not the way to go. Sort out the download issue 1st.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X