Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hellfire114n
    replied
    This actually was happening on 14.8. I've upgraded to 15, installed the new Eternium update, etc. First this error turned into the Marmelade error, did those troubleshooting steps, and it went back to crashing fairly often when using the chest. Double tapping the chest, using the chest quickly after using the town portal, clicking from one chest to another in the game world (not the in-chest menu button) will cause it to crash with almost certainty. Hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I've had a few other reports of crashes from players running iOS 15. The team is looking into it.

Leave a comment:

• hellfire114n
    replied
    Ok I tried all the steps again just in case I messed up and I’m still crashing

Leave a comment:

• hellfire114n
    replied
    Ok I did all that in the order you prescribed, completed act 1, clicked on my chest and the game immediately crashed

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Try the following (in order):
    1. Force close the app by double-tapping the home button on the front of your device, then sliding the image of the game upward.
    2. Remove the app.
    3. Restart your device.
    4. Go to the App Store and reinstall the app.
    5. Launch the game and login.
    6. Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".
    The order those steps are done in is important.

Leave a comment:

• hellfire114n
    started a topic Game crashing more and more often

Game crashing more and more often

I have an iPhone XS MAX and my game seems to be crashing to an unplayable degree now. It used to only crash once in a while but now it will crash upon using home portal, turning in quests, opening my chest in base, randomly and so on. I’ll restart the game and it will crash at the exact same points if I try to recreate my steps. If I do something else I may be able to get through a quest before it crashes again but it is very frequent now. I’ve tried clearing my phone Ram, closing all the background apps, lowering the resolution and it still crashes. I’ve reinstalled the game to no avail. Please advise on a way forward for my situation - thank you. If you need more information I can provide that as well
Working...
X