Game complains about a non-existent new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game complains about a non-existent new version

Running on android and the game says there is a new version available on each start up but there is no new version.

What to do?
    D

You sure there isn't an update in the play store? I have 1.5.74 here and it's fine
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Same here but im on ios uodate done now and its fine

Comment

Had to update Eternium via the play store about 1 hr ago. Says 1.5.74 and it has a new background as well in the Heroes selection bit

Comment

I am experiencing the same problem.

Comment

Yep it wasn't available in the play store, in a classic bit of IT/windows fixing, I rebooted the phone and the update immediately became available.
            never seen that before, v odd.
            Updating now though yay

Comment

Once downloaded and installed won't go through the profile synchronisation window. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Same problem as OP.
                Start-up screen links back to Google Play but there's no new version there.
                I've already rebooted my phone.
                Theoretical Modding
                (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
                  CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  . . .had to clear the Play Store caché and update all other apps first to force it to search for this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211011-210338_Google Play Store.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	204588Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211011-210327_Eternium.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	204589

Comment

It keeps telling me to update but when I follow the link Im only given the choice to play or uninstall

Need some help

Comment

• AntiSocial
                    AntiSocial commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Force Eternium closed and turn on airplane mode for your device including no wifi. Restart Eternium in airplane mode and the game should start normally. Turn off airplane mode once Eternium has started and you should be able to play as normal. You might not see the season any longer which means no ranking on the leaderboard. This should work for you until you see the update.

If anyone is still having trouble, please visit the Play Store and try updating again. If you still don't see the option to update, try opting out of the beta program through the Eternium Play Store listing. If you're not opted into beta, try opting in, then opting back out.

Comment

Working...
                  X