Leader Board Servers overloaded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leader Board Servers overloaded?

Are the leader-boards being updated but still showing old data?
    This ANB I have completed tl 120 about 6 times in about 3-4 mins each and have beaten margroth on 121 in 6mins something, I'm unlocked to 124, but every time i check leader-boards it still only says 115
    I've done the usual disconnected all other Wi-Fi items....rebooted and sat right next to the router(which is showing good speeds) and tried many times but its still showing old results from a day or two ago!
    It's very frustrating as running out of game time and event time and giving up the will to push anymore if all that effort will be in vain!
    Help

Have you done anything that may have flagged your account for cheating? That can prevent you from posting scores to the LB.

Comment

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing untoward, I installed the latest Beta version (thought it maybe that but uninstalled and put the non beta back, but it's still not posting) and only play on an old mobile and an old galaxy tab, I feel like I been robbed!

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I'm not being accusatory. I'm just trying to rule out the simplest explanation.

I had same thing happen for to 110. Had to run it again to update even though lvl 110 reward was given after beating it first time.

Comment

Working...
    X