Quest from Morgan & Arena & payment issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest from Morgan & Arena & payment issues

Greetings, I'm a new player, a mage currently at level 58. I have three seemingly unrelated issues. I began playing Eternium on Nov 13 on an Android tablet, but this morning, started playing on my PC using Steam. I much prefer the big screen and ability to use my keyboard.

1. The quest issue is occurring on both devices. Morgan (the jewler) gave me a quest to "find and destroy 50 Merlock toads". The checkbox to "make this your current quest" is checked. When I pass through the gate, it alternately shows the big explanation mark on either 40. The Crucible of Mawrth (I haven't beaten Elban yet), 39. The City of Malador or 38. Murkdale. I've run 39 three times, and 38 six times. In all 3 scenes, the reminder to "find and destroy 50 Merlock toads" is always present, but no matter how many of whichever creature I destroy, no count (such as the usual X/50) ever displays there. After killing all the enemies I can find, I reach the portal that says my quest was completed, but Morgan thinks it's still in progress, so no reward is offered and I can't seem to move past the quest.

2. I haven't ever been able to go PvP in Arena. "12/12" appears in the upper right of the Arena window. I see and click on the button that says "Find Opponents", but it only tells me "error getting data". This issue also occurs on both devices.

3. I've made three purchases so far. My card has been charged twice for each of them with a little over 2 hours separating the duplicate from the first of each pair. I think I won't make any more purchases until this has been resolved. The purchases were for $1.05 on Nov 13, $21.19 on Nov 15 and $21.19 on Nov 16, all in USD and include state sales tax. My on-line banking account shows that the first of each pair remains pending and the second as completed. I'm not too concerned about this yet as the pending payments will disappear if they aren't completed, but in the meanwhile, I don't have access to that money. If this is a Google issue and they're aware of it, that's cool. If I need to contact them, I wouldn't know how or where to reach out to them.

The email address associated with this forum account is the same one I use to log into the game. My in-game user name is also Mally. If I need to do something differently to correct either of the first 2 issues, please just point me in the right direction. If not, please let me know that too. And as to the payments, some direction there would be helpful if this isn't something you can solve at your end.

I really appreciate this game! Thanks for your time and attention.

1. This may down to the the side quests only available after completing story for the first time mode bug/feature. Failing that, merlock toads can be found in numbers in map nr 3. Also present elsewhere.
    2. Arena is broken at the moment.
    3. Travis is your best bet for getting this sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfric View Post
      1. merlock toads can be found in numbers in map nr 3.
      Thanks, Wulfric; I found an old YouTube video that pointed to that scene. I was able to find it, and completed that quest. I was able to use Arena this afternoon (US time), so maybe that's been resolved. I appreciate your response.

Comment

Originally posted by Mally View Post
        3. I've made three purchases so far. My card has been charged twice for each of them with a little over 2 hours separating the duplicate from the first of each pair. I think I won't make any more purchases until this has been resolved. The purchases were for $1.05 on Nov 13, $21.19 on Nov 15 and $21.19 on Nov 16, all in USD and include state sales tax. My on-line banking account shows that the first of each pair remains pending and the second as completed. I'm not too concerned about this yet as the pending payments will disappear if they aren't completed, but in the meanwhile, I don't have access to that money. If this is a Google issue and they're aware of it, that's cool. If I need to contact them, I wouldn't know how or where to reach out to them.
        I only see 3 charges on my end of things, so if those pending payments don't drop off (I'm guessing they will), you'll have to contact Google for support.

Comment

Working...
        X