Adding device heroes to account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding device heroes to account?

I recently re-downloaded Eternium on my Android device and started playing. Then I remembered that I had an account, but when I log in, it only shows my old heroes. Is there anyway to bring my new hero into my account?

While You wait for Travis to give you the official answer ... You can not integrate two account(s) worth of characters.

I know that Travis has answered this somewhere on the Forum before, but, honestly, I am just too lazy to find it for you.

Comment

Profiles cannot be merged and heroes cannot be moved between profiles. You can access your newer heroes by logging out of your existing account and using the "profiles on device" button on the login screen.

If you want to save your newer heroes to the email address used for your older account, you need to log into the older profile and use the "unlink email" button under "options" on the main menu. Once your email is unlinked, go to the login screen and use the "profiles on device" button to load your newer profile. Once your newer profile is loaded, use the "login" button on the main menu and login using the email you just unlinked from your old profile. In other words, you do not need to go through the account creation process again. Unlinking your email does not delete your Making Fun account - it simply unlinks it from your Eternium profile.

If you run into any trouble, just let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X