Unable to play ANB Bronze 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to play ANB Bronze 13

I have a new Amazon Fire and have installed Eternium 1.5.83. However, the menu bar on the left only shows the reward calendar, achievements, and mail icons. There is not an option for starting ANB. In the App Info, it says no permissions requested and it's greyed out. That can't be right. I've tried reinstalling but nothing changes. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Last edited by Ravenwood; 12-26-2021, 03:43 PM.

Hi there
    I saw that the new ANB had started and went to create a hero on my phone. However the icon didn't appear even though I restarted several times and tried running both trials and levels.

then I went to try on my tablet and this worked fine. I could also access the hero on my phone, so I thought it had resolved and went to expand the inventory.

After buying a couple rows I realised, I had spent about 2000 gems and stopped. It still doesn't seem the game client registers the event properly and I still don't have the event icon on the left side of the screen.

Comment

I am playing on fire with the .83 version with no problems, others have also reported the same problem as you. Have you tried the Amazon version?

Comment

I've alerted the team to this issue. I will update here when I know more.

Comment

If I use the Amazon Appstore version instead of the Google Play Store version, I can play ANB but don't have the latest graphics, including the cool new Santa skins. It's hard to complain about such a first world problem. I'm sure it will get resolved. Travis, let me know if I can help by testing a solution. Thanks.

P.S. This is for a Fire HD 10, 9th generation. It's weird that I don't have this problem with the older 7th generation model.
          Last edited by Ravenwood; 12-26-2021, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I can confirm this can’t access ANB it’s present on iOS 15.1 with newest game version. 1.5.83
            side question will there be any added days due to this glitch?

Comment

Since reinstalling the game, I have lost the Season milestones and LB. In addition, I can play my event hero offline as part of what I can only describe as a very very old LB. As demonstrated below, this has been like this for over 24 hours now.
              Attached Files

Comment

https://discord.com/channels/3598955...60947318194176
                Follow this advice.. it works perfectly and takes 3 minutes

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To summarize what's posted there, players using Android devices can install the Amazon App Store and download the Amazon version of the game (currently 1.5.79), which doesn't have this issue.

• carahart
                  carahart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How does this help if you are already using a profile on that is higher on a pc which is then asking you to update

The advice for updating android type devices seems a faff, what has gone wrong since yesterday? I was happily playing the game on my desktop and my nexus 7 tab with problems, today we have an update, and now its all messed up. I don't have an amazon account, and don't want to start one just to be able to play a game I have been playing for months, because someone screwed up the coding. Can't someone create an update patch for this, there will be many more just like me.

Just an update it is playable via steam, and everything is working in windows just fine, however I didn't really want to running the game via steam, kind of makes me think that this has been done on purpose to drive people to use steam

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by carahart View Post
                  ...kind of makes me think that this has been done on purpose to drive people to use steam
                  This is definitely not the case.

This is a business. As such, it doesn't make sense to close off avenues of game play, upsetting customers and risking revenue loss in the process (unless the income stream doesn't justify the expense of maintaining a particular platform, which I don't think is the case here). I believe the employees are just as frustrated (if not more so) as the rest of us and are therefore making it a top priority to resolve this as soon as possible.

Comment

So am I correct to assume that the inability to play season or AnB won't be fixed anytime soon? Especially as it has been two days and nothing has been sorted. Is the official stance to use Amazon to download the game?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Editing a comment
                    The team is working on a fix. Once everything is fixed, they plan to add days to the event to give those who missed out a chance to get their time in.

• RAFERS102
                    RAFERS102 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Working as intended now, thank you.

Issue should be fixed, our apologies for the problems caused.
                  Please let us know if you can see the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                    Issue should be fixed, our apologies for the problems caused.
                    Please let us know if you can see the event.
                    Works for me now, thanks

Comment

Cheers for the extra breathing time...
                      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

Comment

KUDOS to ALL that reported this problem in a thoughtful and informative manner, which ended up getting resolved! And we all get 3 more days of play time because of your diligence!
                        “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACA - 4F/2W Warrior
                        ... VACATOO ANB Silver Warrior ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... BELATOO - BH Farmer

Comment

Working...
                        X