Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Wow...thank you very much for this important information, may save us quite some troubles...
    Cheers for taking the time.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Purchases are per login - so you can use just login on which ever device have the Google account to do the purchase.

Make sure you wait for the purchase & claim the pass, also check that it's fully synched to the server before exiting - press on the status light and make sure it says "saved to device & server", no countdowns...

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    started a topic Purchase connected to device or login ?

Purchase connected to device or login ?

I have never made a purchase before, but plan to do so for next season [seasonpass].
    Reason being, purchase now seems easy In Indonesia using Google, I saw on my son's mobile phone. I use a different device. We both play the game with different login-data. I myself have no Google account whatsoever / my son does on his device.

Question:
    Can we purchase 2 season passes for 2 different players/toons/logindata/accounts ON THE SAME DEVICE ? Or is the purchase not only account but also device linked ? Optionally....could the solution be , that I login on my device as my son and then do the purchase on my account ?
    [I would really like to avoid having to create a google account in my name on my device]

Thank you for your help

Carsten [& Billy]
Working...
X