Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    yes even I'm surprised. that can and does run windows 11, indeed any application runs normally

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I'm surprised it was even eligible for the Win11 upgrade. Are you able to run any other demanding apps (games, photoshop, etc.)? 2011/2012 was a long time ago, even more so in terms of tech. Core i3 was cutting edge back then.

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    everything has the latest update. but maybe the problem is because the laptop is ten years old. I bought it with windows 8. about ten years ago

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Visit the manufacturer's website to check. For example, if you have an NVidia card, you'd go to https://www.nvidia.com/ and look up your model.

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    yes logically it is up to date and i do not know how to check this

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Is the firmware for your GPU up to date?

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    all are regular updates.
    two months ago I changed the RAM memory cards to 8 gb from 4

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Yours is the only report I have of regular crashes on Windows 11, which makes it difficult to identify any sort of pattern. One-off situations like this are usually indicative of a hardware issue. Aside from updating to Windows 11, have you made any hardware changes lately?

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    no error message. just close the application

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Are you seeing any error messages when this happens? If so, what do the messages say?

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    I did as you said. but the same problem remains in the arena now

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Assuming you're running the Windows version of the game, since you said you've tried resetting the app, try the following:
    1. Open the start menu.
    2. Go to settings>apps>apps & features.
    3. Search for "Eternium" and click on the result.
    4. Click the three dots on the right (next to the file size) and select "advanced options".
    5. Click "terminate".
    6. Click "reset".
    7. Click "uninstall".
    8. Restart your PC.
    9. Visit the Microsoft Store and install the game again.

If you're still having trouble, try playing the Steam version of the game.

• lefkal
    commented on 's reply
    Goodmorning Happy New Year.
    when I enter the arena and then I enter the map to farm. then the application crashes. but also when I change hero

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    I moved your post to it's own thread as it had nothing to do with the topic you posted under.

When does it crash for you? Have you noticed any patterns (i.e. does it crash when you carry out a certain action or when you're using a certain hero)?

Leave a comment:

• lefkal
    replied
    yes I did reset the application. but this happened every time, in two hours of play, it would stop 3 to 4 times

Leave a comment:

Working...
X