This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update stuck at 97%

Hi my update is stuck at 97% it goes up to 100% then jumps back to 97% making me unable to play past level 4.
    I have followed all the steps from BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING, they had no effect and I also left it afk for over a hour still on 97%

• Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 01-03-2022, 04:14 AM.

This may be caused by your network security protocols. If you are using a cellular network, try connecting to WiFi. If you are using a WiFi network, try turning WiFi off and using a cellular network. If you're still having trouble, try connecting to a different WiFi network (on a different router) and letting the game complete the updates on the level loading screen before trying to play. If possible, use a friend's network or find a public place with free WiFi (like a coffee shop).

If the above does not work, try using a VPN app to simulate a different network:
    1. Ensure the game is closed via your app manager.
    2. Install a VPN app (SuperVPN developed by SuperSoftTech works well).
    3. Open the VPN app and connect to a VPN.
    4. Launch the game and load a level (which forces a server call).
    5. Force close the game via your app manager.
    6. Go back to the VPN app and disconnect. You are welcome to remove the VPN app at this point.
    7. Launch the game and you should be able to play.

Comment

This may be caused by your network security protocols. If you are using a cellular network, try connecting to WiFi. If you are using a WiFi network, try turning WiFi off and using a cellular network. If you're still having trouble, try connecting to a different WiFi network (on a different router) and letting the game complete the updates on the level loading screen before trying to play. If possible, use a friend's network or find a public place with free WiFi (like a coffee shop).

If the above does not work, try using a VPN app to simulate a different network:
      1. Ensure the game is closed via your app manager.
      2. Install a VPN app (SuperVPN developed by SuperSoftTech works well).
      3. Open the VPN app and connect to a VPN.
      4. Launch the game and load a level (which forces a server call).
      5. Force close the game via your app manager.
      6. Go back to the VPN app and disconnect. You are welcome to remove the VPN app at this point.
      7. Launch the game and you should be able to play.

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply, the VPN solution worked. Time to game woo

Comment

Working...
        X