Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash during pvp battle

Good morning,

During my match at 5:38 am MST. My arena match crashed, this has happened before a few times. I usually don't care, but I lost, because of this 32 rank points and I need to have to this corrected to avoid this happening anymore in the future.

Please and Thank you for your time and service

This is a known issue for all players in the Arena. There aren't any rewards associated with your rank yet and ranks will be reset before any rewards are added, so any rank you gain or lose is arbitrary.

Comment

I honestly think PvP Arena should be scraped to focus on finishing story and focusing on the coming soon gates. This memory error on computers clearly been around a long time to point support is saying tough deal with it we cant fix it.
      The idea there are no rewards is in fact wrong though they only relevant at start when you rarely win anyway (match chests, 1 or 2 k gold, gems and items.
      The crashing on PC is only one of problems. The game on mobile is bugged as well with computer controlled opponent initiating combat from well offscreen even if magnified to 150% giving massive disadvantage.

We not even met main protagonist in actual campaign yet so I wish Devs would reassess their priorities here.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Sinphil68 View Post
        I honestly think PvP Arena should be scraped to focus on finishing story and focusing on the coming soon gates.
        These tasks (crash fixing and story/content/art) are handled by different types of devs, so work on one doesn't thwart the progress of the other.

Remember that PVP is not a requirement and goes with theme of game , some players like the pvp feature and some people are not pvpers

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        These tasks (crash fixing and story/content/art) are handled by different types of devs, so work on one doesn't thwart the progress of the other.
        Whew! I am very glad to know that I was only dreaming about all the issues created when the new artwork for Act II was introduced. Was a real nightmare. Would be unimaginable if the issues were anything but a dream. Imagine the time that would have been involved by the devs involved if fixing issues (crashes).

Now if these daydreams about issues with Act II traversing and starting points would disappar.

I am so glad that new story/content/art does not impact crash fixing at all.
        Eternium Installation File for Windows

The files are pulled from the Microsoft Store and are complete. You only have to install the largest .appx file, the one named "MakingFunInc...." if you have previously installed Eternium. If you have never installed Eternium on your Windows machine before, then you must first install the appropriate "Microsoft.VCLibs..." file.

Have fun.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of the issues that arise are the result of using a dead engine that has been pieced together without support of the engine creators. Rest assured, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

• Teebs
          Teebs commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally missed Travis' comment here! (saw it referenced in discord)

Thoughts?
      Working...
      X