X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Rewards and AnB

Hi,

Some of the season rewards and to be exact:

The rewards from 100 trials, 2000 elites and 200 bosses triggered during my xp run in this AnB.

I got one of them from the mail thinking it was some milestone reward from bronze. Didn't use it and it is sitting in my stash. The other two on the other hand stays in the mail.

What is the rule on this? My main heroes do not see the ones staying on the mail so i couldn't get the boxes through them. It seems like they are only lootable by my AnB hero. Shall i loot them or is it against the rules?

just a question on rewards... my friend just received his medals from the previous gold anb but i did not receive any... anyone received their medals yet?

Comment

• Naos
      Naos commented
      Editing a comment
      I got some medals at the start of the event but not sure whether they were from last gold or the last season

my friend got glory medal so I'm sure she got is from previous event we started the game about a month ago few days before the gold anb started... well I started few days earlier than her we both are in top 5 wondering why where my medals are?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you received the messages containing the medals on the 21st, then switched devices before collecting them. When you receive those messages, you need to collect the medals, then save your game before closing the app or switching devices. I have re-issued your medals.

Just received the medals. Big big thanks.. Tnx for the info travis, is this like a bug? Does this mean when medal messages are received on 1 device and not collected will no longer show on other devices? Or maybe coz i exited the game and not saved ?
    Last edited by HunterX; 03-01-2022, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Correct. It's done intentionally, to eliminate any chance of medals being collected multiple times. One of the downfalls of a game that allows offline play.

Speaking of Silver 13. Thought I did well enough for a medal, anyway to check on that?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      You received a Medal of Fortitude on Feb. 3 for ending Silver 13 at rank #345. I double checked and you have applied the Medal.

• Nua
      Nua commented
      Editing a comment
      Senility setting in, thanks for looking into this.

https://eternium-pulse.gitlab.io/
    The link above keeps track of events and Leaderboards. I believe it's current info.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

KUWA QOGI VEJU 4115

VACAFOR - 4F/2W Warrior
    ... MICA - Mage ... BELA - Hybrid BH ... MICATHREE - Mage Farmer ... BELAFOR - BH Farmer

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      Disclaimer: the Pulse LBs are player owned and operated. The information there is not always accurate.

• Nua
      Nua commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the link W7, much more detailed than I have seen before, accuracy not withstanding. Not many playing on a Kindle..., frame rate does suck so I understand.

hey everyone I'm having trouble finding the medal rewards for each league anyone have this info...??? I was expecting medals for ANB 14 gold master but have not received any

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      The medals given to Contender, Veteran and Master are all the same.

The breakdown for the various ANBs is:

Bronze

1000 Medal of Fortitude
      500 Medal of Tenacity
      250 Medal of Fortitude
      100 Medal of Tenacity
      50 Medal of Knowledge
      10 Medal of Vigor

Silver

500 Medal of Fortitude
      250 Medal of Tenacity
      100 Medal of Knowledge
      50 Medal of Vigor
      25 Medal of Knowledge
      10 Medal of Heroism

Gold

250 Medal of Heroism
      100 Medal of Vigor
      50 Medal of Heroism
      25 Medal of Glory
      10 Medal of Glory
      5 Medal of Glory

What was your ranking in Gold #14?

• HunterX
      HunterX commented
      Editing a comment
      hey tin man this is what I'm looking for thanks a much... its been a drag being in the master league with so few medals finding it so hard to keep up reaching those medals... yeah ranked 339 lol was thinking there was something in 500, gotta polish those skills and keep up in the top 250... hey tin man can you also add info on the required trial level of each league... big thanks man!
      Last edited by HunterX; 04-23-2022, 05:59 PM.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      If any of your heroes have ever beaten Trial Level 80+?

Veteran League

If any of your heroes have ever beaten Trial Level 120+?

Master League

The threshold does not matter if it was met by ANB or regular heroes. The league is not reset even if you delete your heroes.

After you have cleared level 70? Medals do not make that noticeable of a difference for being able to rank unless you are fighting in the Top 10 or 25. Personally, I think the Medals of Knowledge are the most valuable as they boost your gold and experience rating that we fight for every +1% to increase by crafting better pieces.
      Last edited by Tin Man; 04-23-2022, 06:25 PM.

Подскажите пожалуйста в предыдущей лиге занял 24 место(воином) а медали так и не получил.

Comment

Спасибо за ответ, я просто играю не так давно и не знал всех тонкостей.

Comment

Working...
    X