Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I sync character/profiles from my device to my MF account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I sync character/profiles from my device to my MF account?

I downloaded the game and created an account. At some point I must have been logged out and didn't notice and my progress was saved to my iPhone. I noticed this when downloading the game from steam, logging in, and only seeing my first character, but at level 35 instead of 51, and my other characters aren't there.

In the mobile app, when I click on 'Log in' I get a message saying "your profile is not saved to an Eternium account. If you continue, it will remain stored on this device only. Continue?"
    That's not what I want, I want to get my one character updated on my account, and my 2 newer characters (one normal, and one event hero) to be connected and synced to my MF account.

How can I do that, please?

Profiles cannot be merged and heroes cannot be transferred between profiles, so you have to choose which profile you want to keep, or run 2 separate profiles using separate email addresses. You can unlink your email from the older profile using the "unlink email" option. Then, you can save your newer profile by loading the profile, then logging in using the email address you just unlinked.

Comment

Working...
    X