Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legendary Crafters Crate purchased and opened in ANB applied to main character.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Crafters Crate purchased and opened in ANB applied to main character.

I purchased this for 2500 gems and then opened it all using my ANB character. I switched to my main character to see what I was lacking and when I switched back to ANB character I couldn't craft anything. I double checked my main and sure enough, everything got applied to it. Takes a long time to get 2500 gems on a budget. What a waste...

In all the years we've been running ANBs, this is the first time I've heard of this happening. I tested this myself and I couldn't get it to happen on my account. I even simulated a poor network connection. Are you sure you opened it with your event hero?

Has anyone else in the community seen this happen? If so, can you reproduce it and provide steps?

Comment

To make matters worse, I salvaged some legendary items and went to craft 1 item this morning, and everything was back under the ANB account. I don't know what happened but doubt I could reproduce...

Comment

One hundred percent on the process. Had to cash my daily gems acquired under a wizard account and then cashed them in with my ANB character to get over 2500. Bought legendary crafters crate and opened it, still under ANB warrior. Switched to main, checked out main gear, switched back to ANB to start crafting and couldn't craft due to lack of essences. Weird.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          FWIW, Gems are shared between all of your heroes (standard heroes and event hero), so it doesn't matter where you collect Gems - they all get added to the same balance.

• StGeorge688
          StGeorge688 commented
          Editing a comment
          What does FWIW mean

One time the resources from opening a crate showed up in my inventory. This repaired itself when I
          FORCED STOP CLEAR CACHE then restarted my tablet.

Unrelated, Time of post stated it 1:22 am. actual time is 21:22 (9:22 pm) Not a problem, just weird.
          Last edited by StGeorge688; 07-29-2022, 01:24 AM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          FWIW = "for what it's worth"

Maybe you couldn’t craft because the discount was not applied, due to some connection glitch? Then when you retried, the connection was ok? Did you actually check the amount of mats before/after the opening of the crate?
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

Working...
        X