Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

restore an old account

Hello mages and worrior

one ore two years ago i played eternium on my phone and after reading an article "eternium at steam store"
    i thought i could play a round on my phone bc eternium felt realy nice

So after download i have to login - and there my problems started

The game says "synchronise with google play games" or so but nothing is synchroniesed, i think ^^
    After that i tested all 4 mail adresses to reset my password but allways "no account with this mail was found"

So is there a cance to get my account back?

We do not use game services (like Google Play Games, Game Center, Game Circle, etc.) to save game data. Instead, we use our own cross-platform authentication system. If you created an Eternium account, then all you need to do is log into your account on any supported device from any platform and you can pick up right where you left off. If you neglected to save your game to an Eternium account, that's ok, I can usually recover lost game data. All I need to know is the name, level, and hero class of your heroes. Or, if you had made any purchases through Google, I could use an order number from https://payments.google.com/payments...neTimePurchase to find your old data.

Comment

Working...
    X