Armor piece missing after sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armor piece missing after sync

I just built a Warrior Warlord's Pads on IPad, success at lvl 73, Toon is Warrol. Moved to PC (Steam) and the pads are not there and the resources are gone.
    I have thought this had happened before but was never quite sure. As I only had the resources to build the pads, this time there is no doubt in my mind.
    Can you see if this happened in the game logs? I am moving on so will probably have farmed and recovered by the time you see this. Trivial in the big picture.
    Thx in advance.

CEQO MEXI QOSO 9692

Some say that I am going to an extreme but I tired of things getting out of sync or starting play on one device while forgetting that a hero was still active on another. I do a full logout every time I switch devices. Have not had a problem since.

Some will say to not logout but just click on the logout option and wait for the countdown completes. They then suggest just cancelling the logout at that point to make a device switch seamless.

Comment

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hang isn't the materials gone and the item also being gone part of a current exploit?

• RAFERS102
      RAFERS102 commented
      Editing a comment
      So how does the Mats and items disappearing prevent said exploit?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not going to discuss how the exploit works.

I was able to find the event and restore your materials.

Comment

• ricklhall
      ricklhall commented
      Editing a comment
      thx

On going issue with switching devices: simoly checking status light is not enough, there's a "slightly paler green" for "saved to device but not server"... check the actual status message.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...us-light-color
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
    X