Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When winning a duel, "waiting for the result" is displayed, and then information appears that I lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When winning a duel, "waiting for the result" is displayed, and then information appears that I lost

При победе в дуэли (не всегда, но иногда) высвечивается "ожидание результата", а потом появляется информация, что я проиграл, и коробка за победу пришла ко мне сразу.

Если раньше это немного раздражало, то теперь, когда я в топ-10 воинов и стремлюсь стать лидером, это проблема, которую нужно решать!

That **** again! It's not funny anymore.
    I've cleared everything! The photo shows proof that I really won (a screen with almost 0 enemy health and a screen where it is displayed that I won and that I will be "credited" with my glory). The photo shows boxes with 2 "lost" fights. How can you become a top 1 with such bullshit? Purely for these 3 fights, I lost more than 100 glory (the part that was taken away from me and the part that I didn't get for the victory).

There are a number of issues with crashes, errors, and bugs causing losses the Arena. Fortunately, your rating is arbitrary - there aren't any rewards associated with the Arena leaderboard. Players just have to roll with the punches until it gets fixed.

Comment

Arena has been broken since its inception years ago, zero has been done to fix it. So I am afraid don't expect anything in the form of development. Just ride the #thereisnoarena

Comment

Working...
      X