This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reset my account

I want to reset my account to start from scratch - is there such a possibility? or remove the attached mail
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 12-27-2022, 05:50 PM.

Originally posted by João Abadia View Post
    Is it possible in any way?
    1. On the game's main screen, go to options>unlink email.
    2. Click "continue" when you can.
    3. Type the words "UNLINK MY ACCOUNT" in the text field and click "okay".
    4. Enter your password and click "okay".
    5. Click "pay and unlink".
    6. Click "okay".
    7. Click "log in".
    8. Click "yes, log in".
    9. Click "new player" and create a new hero.
    10. When you can get back to the main screen, click "log in" and log into your account using the email address you just unlinked.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis, this is worthy of a Sticky (Guides and Walkthroughs?), since the sequence in steps are NOT intuitively obvious (to many).

You can start fresh by unlinking your email address using the "unlink email" option in the game settings, then clearing the app data in your device settings. Then, launch the game, create a new hero, and simply log into your Making Fun account to save the new profile. You do not need to create your Making Fun account again.

Comment

I decided to start with a new account (I will create a new mail), a question? My number is just busy from almost Google, then I can change my mail in the game after about a month?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't understand what you're asking. As mentioned, you do not need to create your Making Fun account again. Just unlink your email from your existing profile, create a new one, and log in. Your Making Fun account will remain linked to your email address - there is no waiting or cooldown period. It will remain linked until it's manually deleted by Making Fun staff.

What are you trying to accomplish with a new account? There are extremely limited reasons to want to reset an account. The older the account? The even fewer reasons to want to reset an account, essentially only one that I can think of.

Just about everything that you do in-game can be undone in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        You can start fresh by unlinking your email address using the "unlink email" option in the game settings, then clearing the app data in your device settings. Then, launch the game, create a new hero, and simply log into your Making Fun account to save the new profile. You do not need to create your Making Fun account again.
        I tried this but it just creates an offline profile and when I log in my account it loads my previous account data with all the heroes, gems and so on.

I really want a fresh start to experience Eternium all over again, without having already lots of resources from the fly. Is it possible in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by João Abadia View Post
          Is it possible in any way?
          1. On the game's main screen, go to options>unlink email.
          2. Click "continue" when you can.
          3. Type the words "UNLINK MY ACCOUNT" in the text field and click "okay".
          4. Enter your password and click "okay".
          5. Click "pay and unlink".
          6. Click "okay".
          7. Click "log in".
          8. Click "yes, log in".
          9. Click "new player" and create a new hero.
          10. When you can get back to the main screen, click "log in" and log into your account using the email address you just unlinked.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
            WarriorSeven commented
            Editing a comment
            Travis, this is worthy of a Sticky (Guides and Walkthroughs?), since the sequence in steps are NOT intuitively obvious (to many).
        Working...
        X