Game won't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game won't open

When I attempt to launch it, the screen appears for just a moment, then almost instantly closes. I have followed the suggestions for troubleshooting (clearing cache, uninstalling, restarting laptop, reinstalling), but alas, to no avail. Please advise.

At least it's a different issue this time. Happy 4th! <3

You say you tried "restarting your laptop", but your game data shows that you have the Android version of the game installed. Are you trying to play on an emulator or a custom OS?

Comment

It's a Chromebook.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        There's the problem. Eternium doesn't fully support Chromebooks. The Android version of the game is intended to be played on AndroidOS, not ChromeOS.

So is there no solution? It's worked for many months, so why not now? I mean, I only found Eternium by looking for something that works well on this highly inconvenient device in the first place.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing an OS update or something along those lines made it stop working. The solution is to play the game on a supported device. If and when you have a supported device, you can log in and pick up right where you left off.

Mmm, unfortunate. I guess I'll try again after future updates just in case, otherwise by the time I get a new device, I will likely not have as much free time to fill anyway. Fun while it worked, hope you consider adding support for ChromeOS someday. <3

Comment

Working...
      X