Game suddenly freezes for 1 second every 11 seconds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game suddenly freezes for 1 second every 11 seconds

Three hours ago this started. No lag 4 hours ago. Since then it occurs reliably every 11 seconds, inside a level and outside. In the inventory as anywhere else.

Rebooting doesn't fix, tried it 3 times. No other games / apps show similar behaviour.

What the heck is happening? I've been playing nearly 3 months and nothing similar has occurred before.

I'm on mobile data, same cell tower as before the problem occurred. Android 7.1.2

Try clearing the app cache and re-downloading the updates. Just let it sit on a level loading screen while the updates install -- don't actually start playing until they're done.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it didn't help and the lag persists.

First I deleted the cache only, no change. Then I also deleted data and downloaded the updates again.

Still no change. What to do now?

Comment

Nothing changed on our end. Depending on how far you're willing to go, a factory reset may fix it.

Comment

Oh gosh. That's some serious work. If the issue persists till next Saturday when I return home I'll consider that.

Any testing you can recommend to narrow it down to anything?

Comment

Try switching to a WiFi network.

Comment

Got this very same problem at the moment when I'm running trials. Playing on .47 beta. Tried clearing cache, restarting phone etc seems not working. Gonna stop playing for a while and try again later.
              YICO LEXU MEFI 4872 (July 20th 2017)
              Playing on Android 7

Comment

Posting a follow up about this issue. Yesterday everything went back to normal after 3 hrs. Right this very moment it's happening again after I tried to watch ad (tapped the ad box but no ad show up and just froze). Prior to that no lag whatsoever. Now that I think of it, yesterday I also had my "watch ad" option turned on. Coincidence or perhaps this is something related to the new ad system on beta .47. Might worth looking on it. Thanks
                YICO LEXU MEFI 4872 (July 20th 2017)
                Playing on Android 7

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I'm back on my wifi and the freezes every 11 seconds are gone. I imagine the mobile celltower I was connected to was slow plus the game must be checking sync every 10-12 secs or so and that might have created the problem.

So conclusion: mobile data can be problematic..

Comment

Its strange, because its happen only at 47, at 42 i play on data and experience is rly smooth..

Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

It was likely caused by an issue with the extension we use to serve ads. Try version .48.

Comment

Hi, since latest update i have experienced the same thing, lag is kinda taking all the fun outta the game.. Game havent done this before.. Any suggestions..? Other than those already posted

Comment

Originally posted by Social View Post
                          Hi, since latest update i have experienced the same thing, lag is kinda taking all the fun outta the game.. Game havent done this before.. Any suggestions..? Other than those already posted
                          Are you on mobile data or wifi? So you are on 1.2.48 on android?

Comment

On android 7.1.1 on my moto Z.. Lag happens on mobile and wifi connection.. And yes.. 1.2.48

Comment

Can confirm lag on .48. It started after I seem to have exhausted the amount of ads (I played like 40 of them or so). Before I did that there was no lag. Disabling ad boxes doesn't help. Disabling internet connection does.

Also, on a side note on bugs, warrior's flurry icon is displayed too high with the new "minimap always on", it's hard to click as it's almost under it.

Comment

Working...
                              X