No announcement yet.

stability problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if you're doing away with keys or not but perhaps removing key from inventory only after killing the boss might help during crashes. Just lost another key. Tried with Mage and froze up on boss fight.

Comment

Okay, I've found something that's helped me a whole lot. I did not know you could clear the Windows Store cache.
      I have had 2 crashes in the last 20 hours.
      What you can try is running WSReset.exe, by going to Start - Windows System - Run or by hitting the Windows key + R
      to get to the run command. Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter, you will get a command prompt window then the Windows Store will open.
      I don't know if it will work without uninstalling and reinstalling the game or not.
      I got the directions about WSReset.exe at this link, #4 almost to the bottom.

http://merabheja.com/clear-all-type-...in-windows-10/

What I did was....

Cleared all cache
      Deleted all temp files
      Ran WSReset.exe
      Uninstalled game
      Rebooted computer
      Ran WSReset.exe again <- couldn't hurt
      Reinstalled game

Started game and crashed before I logged in, after all the cussin' was done,
      started game again and went 16 hours before crashing.

Hope this helps.
      Just because I'm paranoid, does NOT mean they are NOT all out to get me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzybuffalo View Post
        Okay, I've found something that's helped me a whole lot. I did not know you could clear the Windows Store cache.
        I have had 2 crashes in the last 20 hours.
        What you can try is running WSReset.exe, by going to Start - Windows System - Run or by hitting the Windows key + R
        to get to the run command. Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter, you will get a command prompt window then the Windows Store will open.
        I don't know if it will work without uninstalling and reinstalling the game or not.
        I got the directions about WSReset.exe at this link, #4 almost to the bottom.

http://merabheja.com/clear-all-type-...in-windows-10/

What I did was....

Cleared all cache
        Deleted all temp files
        Ran WSReset.exe
        Uninstalled game
        Rebooted computer
        Ran WSReset.exe again <- couldn't hurt
        Reinstalled game

Started game and crashed before I logged in, after all the cussin' was done,
        started game again and went 16 hours before crashing.

Hope this helps.
        I thought you finally got a fix. But hey, at least it's less frequent now.
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post

I thought you finally got a fix. But hey, at least it's less frequent now.
          I wish it was fixed, I'm getting frustrated, and it's getting worse again.
          It's like the OP said, just a temp fix.
          And clearing the Windows Store cache with WSReset.exe does not help unless you uninstall and reinstall the game.

Edit: Travis would another full screen shot of the offline error help?
          Last edited by Fuzzybuffalo; 09-29-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I don't mind it so much except on the Misty Island when you lose a key. Ultimately, it needs fixing though. I thought it was a problem only I was having but seems like I'm not the only one. I thought it was only during combat but it happened to me outside of combat now so, I dunno. It seems random.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzybuffalo View Post
              Travis would another full screen shot of the offline error help?
              Which error is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                Which error is that?
                The same one that the OP posted in post # 7 and you asked for it uncropped.

Comment

Oh, nope. He gave me one, but I deleted the post because it showed his email address.

Comment

I know it's probably not helpful, but over the weekend I got a freeze up AFTER loading the Oasis but either before or AS I pressed the Start button that pops up after loading is done. So it happens not only during gameplay.

Comment

Still crashes, the higher the level the more the crashes.
                      Misty Island Heroic - not so much.
                      Misty Island Legendary - quite often.
                      Trials Level 70 and below - not so much.
                      Trials Level 71 and above - quite often.

Anybody have any more ideas to try?

Comment

Game crashing to few ppl and isnt only me that i have the problem. Any update it could be usefull. i cam]nt test anymore cause in pc i have 49 version and in mobile 58..i hope last update can fix this issues.

Comment

Thanks for trying. Enjoy the game.

Comment

Lost 2 keys today. Frustrating. If keys will remain then at least don't let them be consumed until boss is killed.

Comment

its frustrating nothing had been done for crashing problems.in trials almost after 10 mins clicling the screen to kill Elban the game freezing and crashing.and yes im playing in trials only for xp.but some times i hope to be lucky and trying the boss.with new ''model'' of bosses ? not ty i wont play.misty island :3 keys off.in story mode ,stash , etc time to time.its nice that you care for the care and doing updates but pls at least look the crash problem.

Comment

Kinda funny, kinda sad but I just lost another key when the game froze AFTER I killed the boss but BEFORE I got the loot. Just can't win.

Comment

Working...
                                X