• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Obfuscation??
    for ages i used +100 Ability for Shield enchant
    suddenly i saw this. is it good? or should i just choose Abilitity??
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Playing a SW in Silver can clear TL130 with enough CL, and SWs can also farm exp fast like DW, if you do not care for top spots. I tried it once, last silver and I reached TL132 with 1800+ CL.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you. I still play Havoc and Demo BH even though the top of the LB is only Stalker. I still have a Defender gear set in stash, so I plan to give it a try to see what I can do with the Shield Slam BoM. I just had a level 77 Blackguards Assault mace drop while running trials yesterday, so maybe the universe is telling me something...

I played 4Fury;2Warlord Fire Lily Warrior in Bronze, which is a really good build for XP farming. I might try a SW Warrior in Silver to see if I can pick up some better gear.
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 10-22-2020, 11:51 AM.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Ozymandius
    thank you for have a try once more with a SW
    well. to be honest it's tough
    not many like to choose this "easy style of playin" but difficult in higher trial advancement
    how many SW at trial 140 and above?? raise up their hand!!!!!
    SOME OF THOSE SHIELD WARRIORS WHOM I REFER AS GUIDANCE AT THE LB HAD EVEN CHANGE THEIR PLAYIN TO DUAL WARRIOR
    My DW is better than my SW
    erm i would definitely abandon SW if Trials is my aim
    but when you sincerely fall in love with somethin (for me Shield warrior) you wont let it go no matter wat
    if only i knew how to make "Shield warrior Great and Powerful" it would be nice
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-22-2020, 12:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    TheExorcist I also started Eternium as a SW Warrior before exploring Mage, then BH. Have only played 4 Fury:2 Warlords since the last upgrade, since all of my old level 70 gear is no longer competitive. During the last ANB, I got a level 76 BoM with Shield Slam bonus, so maybe I have an excuse to try out SW Warrior again. Thanks for starting this thread!

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    is "Battle Rage" being nerfed or somethin??
    or maybe i dont remember how to used "battle rage" proper anymore???
    for old time sake. i have a try with this celebrated "old utility"
    took ages to kill elites/mobs with it
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-20-2020, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quercus
    replied
    We can say that we take a break to come back stronger

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    How about me? I played BH since ANB Silver 5, and just used my SW for story mode gem farming. Slam your shields on my head please

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Shame on me also ..how unintelligible nonsense for me to play DW in this ANB. Do bang or kick or something at me with a shield. It's ok

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Haha my shield wont hurt you hard i only had time to get to lvl 15.

• Quercus
    replied
    Shame on me, in the end I play a DW Warrior in this ANB.
    You can hit me with your shields

Leave a comment:

• Quercus
    commented on 's reply
    We can adjust with gems/enchants/beer to have an idea of the minimum required.
    I was just speaking about a test phase, not about replace or reforge our current gear

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    On mob phase it will be ok but against the boss you need some critical rating

• Quercus
    commented on 's reply
    Same here for CR, I'm not sure that it will be magical, even if we replace all CR with DPS, we'll still miss a powerfull attack that we can launch when we want. Shield Slam is too much random.
    We can go a few levels higher but we must not wait for a miracle.

• Quercus
    replied
    Parrying an attack gives you 5000 CR with belt of the templar, ITZ gives you 2000 Parry Rating, so I think you should have no CR on gear. (I'll try that on next ANB)
    Critical Damage must be on all pieces.

Fire Lily is useless for us in high level trials, we need critical.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X