Best warrior set ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best warrior set ???

I just unlocked a space for a warrior and I'm wondering what set of armor should I work on building for my warrior I'm thinking warlords set with vampiric swords and belt of templar ( also if someone could alert me on what passives and abilities/attacks are suitable as well , I'm new to the warrior class so forgive my total lack of knowledge )
    i will upload my code soon
    ZAPE PINE SAVU 4848
    Last edited by Melkor beleger; 10-08-2020, 10:19 PM.

Push Set:
    4 Warlord's
    2 Fury
    Vampiric Blades
    Belt of the Templar [+ Fire Damage]
    Bracer of Mastery (Shockwave) [+ Fire Damage]
    Talisman of Storms [+ Fire Damage]
    Charm of Qol [+ Fire Damage]
    Integralas Mantle

Enchantments:
    Weapons - Slayer (Increases damage to elite and boss creatures)
    Helm - Osmosis (Provides damage growth)
    Shoulder - Ferocity (+70% Critical Damage)
    Chest - Vampirism (+400 Life on Hit)
    Jewelry - Vigor or Rage
    Gloves - Brawler (+100 Parry Rating)
    Cape - Burning Rage (+50 Power)
    Pants & Boots - Speed (+5 Movement Speed)

Push Set Attribute Priority:
    Critical Damage - All equipment
    Power - All equipment
    Ability Rate - All but 2 or 3 pieces of equipment (LoH will fill those spots)
    Movement Speed - Pants only
    Fire Damage - Trinkets, Belt, and Bracers
    Critical Rating - Equipment that didn't get Movement Speed or Fire Damage
    Life on Hit - Add in place of AR on 2 or 3 pieces of equipment
    Parry Rating - Add in place of Critical Rating on Gloves
    Vitality - Exclusively from enchantments, socketed gemstones, and CTs

I strongly recommend new players swap out at least 6 instances of Power for Vitality.

If you decide not to use Lightning Reflexes, add two instances of Parry Rating instead of one. If you die too often, It's okay to swap out some Power for a little more Vitality. If you find that you need to tweak your stats a little in order to get 1st place on the LB, then you should teach me instead of me teaching you. On a more serious note, I have tailored this guide for players who are just getting started with the current Warrior meta build. By the time you're shooting for top 10 on the LB, you won't need this guide anymore, and you will likely make a few adjustments to your build.

If you're playing on PC, you might want to take more AR and swap out a different stat for 1 or 2 instances of LoH instead. Mobile players will have a hard time keeping up with such high cooldown rates, but PC players might benefit from being able to cast slightly faster instead of shooting for higher sheet damage. This is the kind of thing I'm talking about when I refer to tweaking your build in order to get 1st place on the LB.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior Push Abilities.png Views:	0 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	183806

XP Set:
    4 Fury
    2 Warlord's
    Vampiric Blades
    Belt of the Whirling Storm [+ Physical Damage]
    Bracer of Mastery (Charge or Whirlwind) [+ Physical Damage]
    Talisman of Storms [+ Physical Damage]
    Vial of the Wind Spirit [+ Physical Damage]
    Integralas Mantle

Enchantments:
    Weapons - Slayer (Increases damage to elite and boss creatures)
    Helm - Slayer (+50% damage to elite creatures)
    Shoulder - Ferocity (+70% Critical Damage)
    Chest - Greater Vigor (+100 Vitality)
    Jewelry - Vigor or Rage
    Gloves - Brawler (+100 Parry Rating)
    Cape - Burning Rage (+50 Power)
    Pants & Boots - Speed (+5 Movement Speed)

XP Set Attribute Priority:
    Experience - All equipment
    Ability Rate - All equipment
    Critical Damage - All equipment
    Movement Speed - Pants and Boots
    Physical Damage - Trinkets, Belt, and Bracers
    Critical Rating - Equipment that didn't get Movement Speed or Physical Damage
    Vitality - *Exclusively from enchantments and socketed gemstones

*In ANB, I add Vitality to my necklace instead of Critical Rating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior XP Abilities.png Views:	87 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	183088

I'd like to thank Romme for his expert advice which was integral in the creation of this guide.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 10-22-2020, 11:19 AM.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      If you want to run EG + XP, your primary stats will be EG, XP, and CD. Still add Movement Speed on 2 pieces and Physical Damage on 4 pieces. You will fill in the gaps with AR. Put Vitality on one piece of jewelry and socket 2 or 3 Vitality gemstones and 2 or 3 CR gemstones. The rest of your gemstones should be AR. At low CL, you can add a Power gemstone as well. The enchantments remain the same. Use Fleet Footed, Endurance, and Tough as Nails for passives.

• Pavol Panik
      Pavol Panik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much. Really apreciate all advices and what you are doing for comunity. Big thanks to Romme as well.

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      You're quite welcome!

Thank you .

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome!

Great post, thanks!

Comment

very nice information indeed
      i had just try a moment ago (runnin my 5 star story mode) with "my permanent DW"
      Great!!
      one small question:
      The Dual warrior: Charge, In the Zone and Whirlwind build with Lightning reflexes as passive.
      Belt of the Whirlwind Storm as a replacement for Belt of the templar:

"Do we used CR/CD for most of the gears etc as usual?"

thank you
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-09-2020, 03:39 PM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc
      Bronze ANB Charge-WW Dual Warrior: Trial 138

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Shade Glow
        Shade Glow commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty much. I updated my post above. I added a section for attribute priority.

i laugh at myself
      of all my ANB this is the best timin that i managed to achieved in trials
      awesome

addition:
      opps..forgot to craft the Integralas
      would change the DT to in the Zone later

to SHADE GLOW
      thank you sir for the above step by step guidance (exp DW with Charge etc build)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-10-2020, 07:50 AM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc
      Bronze ANB Charge-WW Dual Warrior: Trial 138

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

for XP build Shade Glow , what is your play style? do you gather mobs then ww?

Comment

• Shade Glow
          Shade Glow commented
          Editing a comment
          Ozymandius the 4 piece bonus from the Warlord's set activates WW when you parry an attack. If your WW is rank 10, you will be able to use the pull form that. Having Leap at rank 10 helps you keep enemies with you when you Leap from group to group.

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          Shade Glow Thanks! I am using the 4 Fury:2 Warlord, so I will just try hitting WW before leaping to see if I can pull more enemies.

• Shade Glow
          Shade Glow commented
          Editing a comment
          For the push build, you need 4 Warlord's and 2 Fury. There isn't a good ability to swap out for WW in the push build. The XP build uses 4 Fury and 2 Warlord's, but you don't bring Leap with the XP build.

I have a question: why do you add crit rating on so much gear when you have a ton of it through Templar (push) and charge (xp)?

Comment

• Shade Glow
          Shade Glow commented
          Editing a comment
          I just noticed that I had switched Power and Critical Rating in the attribute priority section for the push build. It's fixed now.

• Surajnirmale
          Surajnirmale commented
          Editing a comment
          I have done same in this ANB. for mob phase it's OK. But for boss it's very difficult to parry a attack to get 5000cr. Which is why I wasted my 1hr. After thinking I crafted new gear with approximately 1300+cr. It's worked very well boss is killed easily abd faster. So from my own experience. Cr must be there on push gear approximately 1400+. For xp gear you don't need that much cr.

• Kobal
          Kobal commented
          Editing a comment
          Regarding push set: There is not only the mob phase but also the boss. And at least two out of the five bosses currently in the game give you nothing to parry. So without anything to trigger Templar Belt, and not using Charge, you need some crit rating to not completely tank your boss DPS.

Im playing with this build but I don't know why my shockwave isn't putting more damage.

Comment

• Shade Glow
          Shade Glow commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you using a Bracer of Mastery with the Shockwave damage bonus?

• Stusmith50
          Stusmith50 commented
          Editing a comment
          And shockwave level 10?

I use a slightly different tactic on my tablet. I have not mastered the ITZ / SW combo so I use Charge, Leap, & WW I use a BoM for one of those 3, physical damage on all unique items, and use a Belt of Whirling Storm, Charm if Qol, & Talisman of Storms.
        Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084

"Eternium for Dummies: A Beginner's Guide"

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Douglas Alves View Post
          Im playing with this build but I don't know why my shockwave isn't putting more damage.
          I am still new and other may have better answers and builds. Here is what I got.

Shock wave works as a multiplier for whatever DoTs are already on the target. In order to max dmg do what Shade and Stu have said: BoM with Shock Wave if possible; Max level Shockwave makes a big difference. Max Leap as well since that adds the Chain when leaping and maxes the Leap DoT.

Then put fire dmg on everything that can take fire damage.

Its a crit build, so no Fire Lily. CD/CR on everything. The main DoTs are from Leap, and Rending, though you should be using Vamp blades for Bleed damage as well. Since it is a Crit build you also want the Belt of Templars and Talisman of Storms. Many people use QoL for the second trinket, especially on mobile devices. I am now switching between Rend and Cleave manually and experimenting with the second trinket spot. Currently I am using the Brooch of Vampirism. It works well with the build since it is more effective the closer you are to the target. And its a DoT. I dont know if Shock Wave uses it as a DoT or not, but it should if it doesn’t. Not sure how to test it, but I think it is helping with both dmg and survivability. A little confusing in Elban fights though since the animation looks like his Life Drain.

You also want a high Parry rate since Parry is what refreshes Abilities from ITZ. The rapid refresh from ITZ keeps SW up and increases dmg in that way. Parry is also what procs WW.

Leap, ITZ (in the air) SW.

Sometimes you will get a Leap/SW out of sync with ITZ. When you get SW before Leap is refreshed its probably worth waiting to make sure SW uses the Leap DoT. Remember that mobs chained to your lvl 10 Leap do not take as much damage as mobs you land on, so make sure to use Leap to land on new pulls. You should do at least 50% of your total dmg this way.

Comment

Working...
          X