Push build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push build

When going for a push build with leap and shockwave, do you guys go whirlwind lvl 10 first for the exp grind? Or go shockwave all the way? Since WW rounds up mobs and clears fast.

WW for XP, and charge. leap is for bleed builds, but can be used instead of ITZ during XP grind. SW for push.

Comment

So basically if I'm going for push in next gold ANB, which I will use SW,ITZ,Leap.. I still need WW lvl 10 to grind exp 1st if I'm right

Comment

Yes, I use Charge, Leap, WW with 4 Fury:2 Warlords for XP farming, then switch over to Leap, ITZ, and Shockwave with 4 Warlords:2 Fury for trial push. I prefer to use Vampiric Blades throughout, but you can also use WW axes for XP push. The difference between axes and blades is not really noticeable until you start pushing higher trials. FYI, at higher trials it helps to have a BoM with Shockwave bonus damage, but I tend to use WW BoM for XP farming. Best of luck!

Comment

very nice discussion
          me?..whether pushin or exp no matter wat skills combination? whirlwind is still required
          it's not that i want to ignore more knowledgeable warriors or other senior players recommendations
          i would gladly follow if i can. But i can't
          it's just that well ya know: 2010 Optiplex 780 4GB Low End PC
          anybody who had more lower end Old PC than mine playin Eternium:: Raise up their hand.hahaha
          For heaven's sake i only manage to play at "Higher trials" when there's Whirlwind around
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-01-2020, 03:48 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• steampunk
            steampunk commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm using my work laptop. Asus X441M. I think mine is lower than yours..

Playing warrior in ANB, I always focused my WW to lvl 10 first then start farming exp. So after reaching lvl 70, I went to Morg to farm gold and BoL first.

In my last silver ANB, I'm using WW (lvl10). ITZ, Charge, Lightning Reflexes, Fleet Footed, and Intense Training all lvl 8. It's enough for me to farm at TL 100 in 1:30 mins.

It got me to CL 1922 before I start dual classing and pushing.

And I think WW lvl 10 is also needed when you push with Leap Build (4WL/2Fury). Because the auto WW won't pull creeps if it's not at lvl 10. CMIIW.

And since the Thread is about Push Build. How much Crit Rate is enough while using Crit Rate Belt?
          Last edited by steampunk; 11-01-2020, 05:31 AM. Reason: Adding question
          LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
          Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
          Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
          Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
          Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

Steampunk: this is a very good question (the How Much Critical rating)
            usin belt of the templar with ITZ plus Lightning reflexes
            wat is the SWEET SPOT for CR to defeat Bosses (not mobs)
            Any warriors have any recent experience?
            My SW CR: 34.1% CHANCE PER HIT. have not continue normal playin "Pushin" at trial 139 yet. Is this 34% value any good or still need to be lower.
            Thank you
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-01-2020, 08:31 AM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

My critical rate usually around 50% before Templar Belt Procs. I wonder if I change my Crit Rating from my gear to Power or Vitality can benefit me more.

Any advise is appreciated.
              LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
              Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
              Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
              Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
              Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

I'm seeing top warrs not putting CR on everything, so wondering what their critical rating is. Good one
                Been playing mage for 3 yrs almost, so kinda new to warrior.

Comment

Crk..
                  if that is the truth
                  it seems (correct me if i'm wrong) "the Belt of the templar ITZ Ligthning reflexes" build is similar to Fire Lily build? (none CR i'm afraid). Then Many of my SW gears are fallen in disuse. I need plan B or C or watever. Just when i had make myself familiar and much love the "Belt of the Templar ITZ etc build". CR rating issue pops up. Nevertheless I dont prefer halfway/half-baked playin. Still continue with ITZ build. Just have to think of somethin. a lot of Craftin again?? painstakingly accumulate nearly 400m gold. A bit stingy. O dear
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-01-2020, 10:17 AM.
                  Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• steampunk
                    steampunk commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What CRK means is that not all gear is using CR. But they still have some gear equipped with CR.

It's not the same with fire lily build because we still need CD.

I think we can reforge some CR from our gear, I'm just not sure how much Crit Rate is enough.

• Stusmith50
                    Stusmith50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You need some cr for the bosses that don't trigger crits. I think about 30%.check Romme's videos for the stats.

Steampunk: thanks for the clarification
                  it would be nice if somebody can assist us on how much Crit rate is enough
                  Stusmith has answered: err that 30% is for Shield warrior also?
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-01-2020, 02:28 PM.
                  Shield warrior Lover

Comment

For anb I usually have between 1700-2000 cr

Comment

Working...
                    X