Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advice (glory & dmg output)

Hi ~

I'm about to have 100 glory points(currently have 90) in this ongoing ANB and planning to unlock bracers' mastery in hopes for cleave dmg%. Since it's 100 glory about to be consumed, I just want to make sure I make the right decision. I'm also tempted to unlock belt of whirling storm and VoWS. Is VoWS better than Qol? Is ww belt better than templar belt?

Also, why do almost top 100 warrior has Cleave dmg doing most of their dps? Do they auto attack all the way? Because in my case, with axes and bracer with cleave%, storm of swords seems to do better than my cleave. Is there something that I'm missing? I'm using 4fury+2warlord, bladestorm weapon, templar belt, lv70 cleave bracers, ToS and Qol. During trial runs I always spam leap and charge specially when ToS procs and when all my skills are on cd that's the only time I auto attack.

I'd reallyyy appreciate it if someone would help me solve my dmg output issue. Thanks for reading and Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210111-193007.png
Views:	511
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	190328

Originally posted by ZyneLgie View Post
    Hi ~

I'm about to have 100 glory points(currently have 90) in this ongoing ANB and planning to unlock bracers' mastery in hopes for cleave dmg%. Since it's 100 glory about to be consumed, I just want to make sure I make the right decision. I'm also tempted to unlock belt of whirling storm and VoWS. Is VoWS better than Qol? Is ww belt better than templar belt?

Also, why do almost top 100 warrior has Cleave dmg doing most of their dps? Do they auto attack all the way? Because in my case, with axes and bracer with cleave%, storm of swords seems to do better than my cleave. Is there something that I'm missing? I'm using 4fury+2warlord, bladestorm weapon, templar belt, lv70 cleave bracers, ToS and Qol. During trial runs I always spam leap and charge specially when ToS procs and when all my skills are on cd that's the only time I auto attack.

I'd reallyyy appreciate it if someone would help me solve my dmg output issue. Thanks for reading and Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts~

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210111-193007.png
Views:	511
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	190328
    How are u doing in AnB? I'm having a hard time interms of resources and items. are u playing warrior class this anb?

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      I play warrior. Waiting for my whirwind to hit lv 10. I'm planning to make xp/gold set. Farm xp
      for CL and gold at the same time.

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      good for you my target is the same i guess, i always copy what others are doing so i dont feel left behind wel it wont work well for me since it will be a different path interms of skills im behind, will try to atleast get cl 1k atleast. and will try to beat trial 110 and after that im done will not go further since im dying twice. i only have event timer left 10hours - 40minutes lvl28 haha.

Is cleave in the one finger attack? You now use the 3 big attacks as crowd control to manage your mob pulls, whilst the little auto attack does all the damage. You need the 4 warlord whirlwind proc to help keep the mob together.

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, but I'm still bothered why my cleave dmg is outdamaged by storm of swords. I guess I should do some testings myself since pro warriors are too busy to use forums these days.

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Cleave becomes more of your damage as you push higher and higher. Lower tl sos will show more than cleave. But yea its gross that an auto attack does 70% of our damage at peak pushing trials.

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      Romme , yea you're right 'bout that. Tested it. How i wish things would change.

Templar belt is best, I find. It lets you un-prioritize Crit Rating since you will be parrying a lot. Whirling Storms doesn't trigger off the Warlord's 4-piece.

I dunno why your cleave is being outperformed. Are you keeping butchery up? Sometimes I forget that you need to whirlwind to get the bonus

Comment

• ZyneLgie
      ZyneLgie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip. Sad that it doesn't trigger off warlord's 4-piece. It would be like ITZ-like spam of skills with its 2 sec cd reduction if it was

I don't wanna create another thread, so I'll just ask it here.

When doing T120+, do you guys pull elites also in your runs? I'm having a headache as I get 1-shotted with 1 pack of elites. I'm only pulling normal ones and it's very depressing. Do three tank type companions, like most of top LB, help me pull them elites without me dying? I don't want to buy them if I get the same results. I'm already at 200k+ hp and still get 1 hit dead. Please help.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      One shot kill elite are a bug. Supposed to be fix in next update if im not wrong
      And if 8m not wrong that only 2 type of elite doing oneshot kill

• Eternium2020
      Eternium2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      same good thing Travis post something similar to this one i dont knoe if that was regarding about the elite mobs thst can one hit me, because 2-4elites can insta kill me so i really have to avoid them like literally if wasn't for them i can finish trial 127 peacefully. and thats a good thing to know that it is a bug trungeon because i thought that was a special attack of the elite mobs i thought it was normal at all now i know.
Working...
X