X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    And even with a shockwave build you would be better with a boost to rending slash as shockwave boosting stuff doesn’t boost the bleed part, and that’s where the damage is.

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Like Ozy said, you can either boost the 5 or so tornadoes every 5 seconds, or your basic cleave attack that you do 30-40 times in the same period.

for the same reasons people use cleave bom instead of a bom that boosts a casted skill. You just do way more cleaves than any other attack.

To be frank, warriors just don’t have any decent finisher type skill that does tons of damage (unless you count shockwave but it’s not very popular due to very slow cast times).

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    All of the Fury Warrior's primary attacks are Physical Damage [Cleave & Frenzy] along with Charge and Leap. Only WW Tornadoes are Nature Damage. I don't have the statistics, but my sense is that it is better to go "all in" on one type of damage to get the biggest boost instead of trying to "balance" different types of damage.

• Brahavan
    replied
    Great Guide, Thanks

One query:
    As it is so Whirlwind centric, why no Nature Damage bonus on any equipment?

Wouldn't a balance of Nature and Physical help?

Maybe one of Stats/Analyse gurus could examine/explain.....

Really nice friendly community here and I love the game.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    I suggest to have 2 fury ASAP if no Lily. No need to upgrade the fury until later.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you headmaster

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Done.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    It would be great if this "ANB furious flaming axes build/guide by Nhat always be/stick on top of warrior build section .We find it Difficult to scroll down from time time and search for this topic
    many thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-18-2021, 12:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, and good luck with future ANBs

• Wulfric
    replied
    Well done. You got a lot further than I did on my first ANB

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    replied
    Soooo I waited out 2 passive skills upgraded, used the CT on weapon, farm another 4 mins, used 8 min to get through TL109 and pump all the tavern boosts, down to 9k gold and 2min left on the clock before starting the last push for TL110.
    GOT IT THROUGH and achieved my second CT, what a successful first ANB! Thanks Nhat for the guide, I managed to grab the main idea, got through without Fire Lily, BoM, minimum spending of 850ish gems and very happy with TL 110 and 2 CT

Leave a comment:

• tinytitan
    replied
    Hit the brick wall after TL105, reforged all i could but couldnt get through 107/8/9, only 15min left on the clock, gonna try to wait out some passive skills to complete then do my last attempt, but that wont be much of a difference I assume
    Guess if I started the event earlier, had a few more recipes and pick easier TL levels (i tend to stick to the 120-150seconds) then TL110 would be achievable for sure

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Remember to not push trials too high too early. Since you have time, stay at the lower trial levels that you can clear in under 2 minutes, including boss - for exp and salvage for crafting. Do your push closer to the end of your gameplay time...

I'm currently running TL 65, at CL 573 and have 9h20m left...

• tinytitan
    replied
    Took me 3 hours to get to lv70 (showed how important Fire Lily is), 1 more hour to get to TL 70 (6xfury is awesome), now at TL87 and should be able to get to TL90. Still 6h40min on the event clock
    P/S: I got lucky and looted a Legendary Elban Mace early, now Im dragging a legion of summonned skeleton everywhere LOL, a bit confusing sometimes with the regular mobs though, not sure if they did much help or just good for a show xD

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by tinytitan View Post
    i Screwed up and put a few critical dmg/rating onto 1/2 items, and dont have enough glory to unlock Fire Lily anyway (used some to unlock Tas of wind spirit and Tas of Power), any suggestion for a decent trinket in replacement of Lily please?
    Without Fire Lily, having Crit on some items is fine and will help, the build detailed here is VERY reliant on Fire Lily for the damage boost, and thus avoided Crit stats.

Since you have those two unlocked already, you can simply use both of them, since one is a "Talisman" and the other is a "Vial", they won't interfere with each other and will help boost damage.

My test run is currently just using normal trinkets... hopefully can reach TL 90

Leave a comment:

Working...
X