X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinytitan
    replied
    i Screwed up and put a few critical dmg/rating onto 1/2 items, and dont have enough glory to unlock Fire Lily anyway (used some to unlock Tas of wind spirit and Tas of Power), any suggestion for a decent trinket in replacement of Lily please?

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    The other way around: lvl 1/2 Legendary Lily + Vial of Wind Spirit to level up to 70, and until I get all other gear crafted.
    Final craft of lvl 71 Legendary Lily & Talisman of Power to finish off and continue Exp farming.

• tinytitan
    replied
    Nhat Doing slow but fine without the Fire Lily and Integralas Mantel, one question though, u only used fire lily + Tas of Power until level 70 right? then swap out Fire Lily for Tas of Wind Power?

Leave a comment:

• DanielZloteSerce
    replied
    Kiedy będzie następną rozgrywka?

Leave a comment:

• Peter Clough
    commented on 's reply
    Nhat my gear was still party epic I upgraded to legendary and switched, it's actually quite an enjoyable way to play thanks.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Peter Clough It's up to you really, there are people using both... it all depends on how you play... 6 Fury works for me (plus I like the idea of wearing a complete set, rather than mix-and-match)... Since you already have 4 Fury & 2 Warlord, stick to it, and you can test out 6 Furies next ANB and see, or wait for next Bronze, when you have more time...

• Peter Clough
    commented on 's reply
    I still have a load of epic farming gear Experience, Power, Vitality 4 Fury 2 Warlord. I unlocked the Fire Lily Woahhh!!!

Should I go to 6 Fury?

• Edd
    replied
    I find that the Fire Lily build is very good for grinding xp, you can even get away with only using the ephemeral epic gear because two of the main stats, crit rating and crit damage, are obsolete by the Fire Lily.

However, if you want to try to "push" for higher TL, I think dropping the Fire Lily for Templar Belt + Talisman of Storms is the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I only run trials, no separate gold farming, can't stand the repetition, have enough of that with trials, haha

If you do, then that free up one slot of those 7 pieces & jewelries, so will help more with push

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    Nhat Thanks for clarifying! I missed that information since I was looking for it further down after the leveling up to level 70.

Nice guide! I tend to use a bit more Power, since I am a damage junkie, but with your XG stats, I can imagine being able to skip the dull 30 minutes of gold farming. I have had good success using a Fire Lily 6pc Fury Warrior for grinding XP, and I consistently make it to the second CT at TL110. I tend to craft a full legendary gear set, but I look forward to trying the Epic e-box gear for armor in the next ANB to see how far I can push that build. It would definitely save on the gems to purchase the Legendary Crafter's crate needed to make the set of legendary gear.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Under 1. Knowing your class - all stats listed already

Ephemeral Jewelries: Experience, Gold, Ability Rate, Vitality
    And yes, +Physical for all 4 items

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Nhat Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you add a section on what attributes you craft on your ephemeral jewelry? Trying to figure out how many of the three jewelry pieces, if any, should have XP on them. Plus, new players would benefit from reminder not to add CR/CD to FireLily build jewelry. I have been using mostly Power & Haste on all three and balancing with Vitality & Ability Rate and usually one piece with XP.

Also, are you using Physical Damage on your bracer, belt, and trinkets?

Leave a comment:

• AzraelCB
    commented on 's reply
    I do 4 Fury and 2 Warlord with Fire Lily, Talisman of Power and Belt of the Whirling Storm for my leveling/XP build. Then I use 2 Fury and 4 Warlord with Talisman of Storms, Charm of Qol and Belt of the Templar for a crit damage/push build.

I am not sure if my leveling build is the ideal, but it works for me. The push build seems to be the one of choice among the ones that place high.

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    Occasionally Eternium gives you a choice of 2 equally good options - this is one of them! Play the one you prefer. Some like the consistency of the lily build damage output, whilst some like to time the buffs and crits to blast mobs and bosses in an occasional firestorm.

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Others have great success with the 2 fury 4 warlord build, I tend to stay away from "chance" build and finds 6 Fury Lily works great for how I play in ANB. I'm still farming TL85 with the above build, so you're higher than me already Lily helps with initial leveling and mid trials, so could probably serve as your XP farming set while you build the push Crit set - unless you have a lot of mats... will need input from more experienced warriors here...
Working...
X