Girdle of battle lust dummy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girdle of battle lust dummy question

What does being immune to control effects for 4 seconds actually mean? Does anyone actually use this belt?

Trying to figure out which belt I should use with the 6pc fury set...

Belt of the Whirling Storm, for the 2 seconds cooldown reduction when casting Whirlwind - so cast both Charge & Leap, then Whirlwind... at least it seems to be the best choice to me...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Peter Clough
      Peter Clough commented
      Editing a comment
      If you cast charge without whirlwind you lose all the mobs, what's the trick?

• Nhat
      Nhat commented
      Editing a comment
      Peter Clough you can watch this to see how a real Master does it: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ith-commentary

As for me, I just Charge and Leap to where I am at the moment... I use the skills to simply trigger Storm of Swords (from 2x Fury), so it doesn't matter where you cast it - just because the ability allow you to move, doesn't mean you have to use it to move to somewhere else...

• Peter Clough
      Peter Clough commented
      Editing a comment
      Nhat yeah I saw that the other day, it's fab and it's what I do now I added that little run in after the charge and it helps out a lot. My gear is exp nowhere near as good as Romme's though, I do the runs in about 60 secs I guess.

Cheers for the reply

Girdle of battle lust is basically useless. In theory it would protect you against stuns and knockbacks, freezing etc. However, since it is triggered off charge and leap it sucks because you're not going to hold those abilities up and crater your damage.

I don't even use it in Arena anymore because I'm just spamming abilities, not holding up them up to try to time around stuns.

Comment

Try using this belt in arena against mages /bh having ~1M toughness. I found it very effective with a full fury set. The combo I use is ww leap charge charge leap leap. Won against a few mages having 3-4M dmg this way

Comment

Working...
      X