It has been so long!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been so long!!

So after about a year of not playing I came back and a lot of things have changed about warrior sets and I have no idea what is going on.Last time I played people used 4 warlord 2 fire and vampiric blades.Can someone tell me more about the new sets and why they are better??
    Vgng lvl 70 DW warrior 2 fury/4 warlord /cleaver/ whirlwind axe

I'm a big fan of the Fury set, although many others like to combine 4 Warlord with 2 Fury, so you might like to try that mix. 2 Fury gives you the powerful Storm of Swords every time you Leap or Charge, 4 Fury spawns tornadoes when you Whirlwind, and 6 Fury gives you Double Leap and Double Charge, so you can be a fast moving mob-slayer. Whirlwind Axe and Cleaver are the obvious choice of weapon, since you'll want the Whirlwind attack for the Tornadoes. Are Bracers, Belts and Trinkets new to you? For my build, the Fire Lily and Power Trinkets give good results up to about Trial Level 120, but then the fixed value of the Storm of Swords starts to lose ground against the elite minions, and the lack of Critical Hits starts to penalize.

I should add that the Trial Levels have been made more difficult in the last year, and the rewards have been downgraded, so play your old set first to see how far you can get these days.
    Last edited by MightyPen; 04-06-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• V9ng
      V9ng commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but in the lb most people use 4warlord 2fury and use the axes (whirlwind axe and cleaver)

Basically with cooldown and ar changes you can't effectively use shockwave or really synergize any abilities. So warriors now auto attack with cleave and use the axes for their basic attack bonus. Even though they nerfed itz you need the parry for the toughness and you need leap for the damage reduction. Charge is the best 3rd ability for stunning/cr and storm of swords synergy from fury 2 peice bonus.

Comment

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      I recently made some videos of pushing with the current meta. I can make a post in #gameplay videos for you to see on the forum.

• V9ng
      V9ng commented
      Editing a comment
      it would be rally useful if you did

• Romme
      Romme commented
      Editing a comment
      Posted 151-155 in #gameplay videos

Or u couldt do like me and exorcist and still play defender. Shield warrior. But we are stuck at 138 139. No way we can beat kara at 140

Comment

• kurtcabage
      kurtcabage commented
      Editing a comment
      just equip FrostBeam and kara will die in like a minutes lmao

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha yessir!
Working...
X