• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly...its mislabeled...

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    I couldn’t find the 400% number. The sheet shows 1200% same as marked on the weapon.

• Romme
    replied
    Cleaver is actually 400% damage, not 1200%.

Whirlwind axe recovery definitely helps with all your ww procs during high TL push.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    The Axes are tied to the Whirlwind ability itself, and will proc when the ability does damage.

Leave a comment:

• davidz
    replied
    I think the language is quite clear. If you start whirlwind, then you get the 1200% buff for your basic attack (cleave or frenzy etc) for 10 seconds. The buff will be still there even after the whirlwind. That’s actually pretty cool and OP. I always love the cleaver in anb’s because the 1200% buff is huge for new heroes. I may hold on to a low level cleaver and upgrade the other regular weapon to current higher level.
    Last edited by davidz; 10-13-2021, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Ozymandius my question was, is the individual piece bonus on the Cleaver driven by attacks using the Whirlwind ability, or should piece bonus say
    "Dealing damage with Cleaver increases the damage ..." where using the Cleaver is what increases the damage? It's not clear to me, hence the question. And then maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    I think that each of the Warrior weapons in a set each have their own individual effect in addition to the 2 piece bonus. In my experience, the Bladestorm Armaments effects are based on triggering the WW utility and not the WW Axe. The Viscera and Sanguinarius also have independent effects shown below. I am pretty sure that I have started many an ANB event with only enough materials to craft a single half of the set and still got the individual effects (e.g., the extra healing effect of the Sanguinarius when used with a shield or no-name weapon).

Click image for larger version

Name:	viscera.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	204761Click image for larger version

Name:	sanguinarias.JPG
Views:	369
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	204762

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    started a topic Mislabeled gear bonus

Mislabeled gear bonus

I don't remember having seen this issue discussed before. Check out the piece bonus, not the set bonus for the Whirlwind and Cleaver axes. Is the bonus for Cleaver based on the WW attack, or the use of the WW axe? Most would agree the two-piece set bonus is applied when using the WW attack, but the individual bonus applied to another piece? Any clarification is welcome and any correction will be appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Whirlwind Axe.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	204748Click image for larger version

Name:	Cleaver.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	204749
Working...
X