• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Miles

Watching ads but not getting miles.

From the FAQ:
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    I watched a video to earn GMs, but I did not receive them. What do I do?
    We currently have 2 ad partners that provide videos in exchange for GMs: SupersonicAds and HyperMX. For help with offers that have been completed, but the GMs weren't delivered, you'll have to contact the associated ad partner. SupersonicAds are usually labeled as such. HyperMX offers usually open a new browser window to a website with "HyperMX" in the web address (URL). Having played a lot of Facebook games in the past and completed a lot of offers for free stuff, I highly recommend you take screenshots showing that you completed an offer. I personally have a folder full of screenshots right on my desktop labeled "completed offers".

SupersonicAds: Fill out the form on the bottom of https://www.supersonic.com/contact/ with details about the video you watched and how many GMs you were supposed to earn.

HyperMX: Send an email to info@hyprmx.com with details about the video you watched and how many GMs you were supposed to earn.

Remember, it's always a good idea to include screenshots, showing that you completed the offer.

Comment

Working...
    X