X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Express on Facebook

Dear Hidden Express Fan Club,

I am the President of Making Fun, and have been working on Hidden Express for many years. I am terribly sorry about what's happened with your favorite game this week. Facebook requires us to jump through a few hoops several times a year about how we manage and protect player data (names, email addresses, etc.). They recently requested some information that we thought we had provided in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we did not provide them with all of the information they had requested. As a result, Hidden Express was "deactivated" without any sort of warning about approaching a deadline, even though we have never missed a deadline in the 10 years that HX has been available on Facebook. We take full responsibility for missing the deadline, however we are also very disappointed in and perplexed by Facebook's lack of communication with us.

We are currently waiting to see if our most recent response will be accepted, or if they will need more information from us. Waiting on a response from Facebook has been the longest part of this whole process. Hopefully we will hear back from them very soon, even though it's the weekend.

I want you all to know that Making Fun will not stop until Hidden Express is back on Facebook. I can personally guarantee that you will pick up right where you left off before this happened. We share your frustration with your favorite game being gone from Facebook. It breaks my heart knowing that our loyal fans can't play right now. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your undying support of Hidden Express. You truly are a wonderful community.
    Alissa Welch, President, Making Fun, Inc.​
Working...
X