Is broken dragon too strong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is broken dragon too strong?

If i get broken dragon as the boss in a trial, i know it's over. I take my quick death and abandon.

I have a champion 84 mage and I'm in level 86 trial. The dragon is far too easy to pull aggro. Seems like it pulls aggro easier than all the other bosses. Even when I'm only rocking 36000 dps, about as low as i can go with a mega toughness set. I just went in with 220,000 toughness, about 3x the toughness it takes me to beat the other bosses to get this high.
    But you simply cannot help but pull aggro, and you're dead. The fire breath is like a 120 degree angle with a full screen range. It's impossible to run away from. I suppose i could throw all toughness and damage out the window and go for all movement speed, then I'd lose anyway.

I think broken dragon needs some kind of rebalance. The bosses don't seem even. Magroth is by far the easiest, the dinosaur thing is next. All other bosses are many times harder than these 2. The lizard guy and elban are next in that order, then broken dragon which is probably 10x harder than Magroth. Was it meant to be this way? It's not like a certain trial gives the same boss which means toughness. Nope i could play level 86 trial and eventually I'll get Magroth as the boss and easily move on.

Originally posted by Dyermaker View Post
    If i get broken dragon as the boss in a trial, i know it's over. I take my quick death and abandon.

I have a champion 84 mage and I'm in level 86 trial. The dragon is far too easy to pull aggro. Seems like it pulls aggro easier than all the other bosses. Even when I'm only rocking 36000 dps, about as low as i can go with a mega toughness set. I just went in with 220,000 toughness, about 3x the toughness it takes me to beat the other bosses to get this high.
    But you simply cannot help but pull aggro, and you're dead. The fire breath is like a 120 degree angle with a full screen range. It's impossible to run away from. I suppose i could throw all toughness and damage out the window and go for all movement speed, then I'd lose anyway.

I think broken dragon needs some kind of rebalance. The bosses don't seem even. Magroth is by far the easiest, the dinosaur thing is next. All other bosses are many times harder than these 2. The lizard guy and elban are next in that order, then broken dragon which is probably 10x harder than Magroth. Was it meant to be this way? It's not like a certain trial gives the same boss which means toughness. Nope i could play level 86 trial and eventually I'll get Magroth as the boss and easily move on.
    You can stun and silence him with abilitys and the helpers you can take with you.

Comment

Working...
    X