#281 Hair Salon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #281 Hair Salon

I have been stuck on this stupid 281 (hair salon) for the last six months simply trying to get ONE star so I can move on in the game. I will come close, 170,00 - 174,000 points but can't seem to hit the score. What the hell am I doing wrong? This game is no longer fun it is so frustrating to not be able to get just one star so I can progress. Gotta be something I'm doing or what? After six months I would think I would have conquered it!
    Thanks

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    How do I get 3 stars?
    There are 3 key strategies to getting high scores:

1. Find the objects listed on multiple-object cars first, when possible. Here's why: As soon as you find the engine object, each remaining boxcar is worth 10,000 points. Multiple-object cars let you find multiple objects and drive up your combo multiplier while clearing fewer cars -- the more cars left on the train, the better.

2. Clear all bonus-object cars. Any time you find 5 objects without letting the combo timer expire, you will see a bonus car (it turns yellow/gold). This object is worth up to 12,000 points (if found in the first 4 seconds).

3. Go as quickly as possible. The longer you take to find objects, the further away the engine gets, which means you'll have to clear even more boxcars to be able to see it. Aside from preventing advancement, finding an object also pauses the train briefly. So, the faster you find objects, the fewer objects you need to find to reveal the engine, meaning you leave more boxcars on the train, each worth 10,000 points (at the end).

Pro tip: When you have a bonus car on the screen, the train is slowed for 8 seconds. Use 3-4 of those 8 seconds to memorize a few objects to find. This will allow you to find the next few objects very quickly and lock in the next combo, slowing the train again. Repeating this technique keeps the train from advancing, allowing you to find the engine object sooner.

Comment

I don't want THREE stars............I simply want to get ONE STAR...that's all, so I can move on but I have been stuck and can't more on.....heck, I would be happy with just a HALF STAR! I'm pretty persistent with this game and have worked for 2-3 months on other cities or what ever they are called but can eventually get one start.....not this one. I just one wane lousy star not two and not three. However, thank you for answering. I am probably going to just remove this game and hang it up....it is no longer a relaxing way to spend 'down time' when it is so very frustrating

Comment

many people have gotten 3 stars on this one...it's tough but can be done...just study the pic...focus and click like there's no tomorrow...good luck

Comment

I know its frustrating to be on the same level for months. but that's the challenge of the game! if you pass all the levels easily then where is the fun? we gamers love challenging. so if we stuck in a tough place then we keep trying until passing the level. don't give up your hope. keep trying. best of luck.

Comment

Working...
          X