X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the answer.

Comment

I played through Juliet's Journey, how can I reset it to play it again?

Comment

You can't. Once Juliet's Journeys are complete, you are done with that part of the game.

Comment

I don't see my friends which play HX listed when I try to send invites and/or requests. Where are they? One of them is my very own husband. And he can't find me on his game neither. Already went through your FAQ's. But none of the possibilities there are any help. Do you have any more working opportunities? Thank you. Bettina

Comment

Are you playing through Facebook?

Comment

Yes, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettina View Post
                I don't see my friends which play HX listed when I try to send invites and/or requests.
                Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                Are you playing through Facebook?
                Originally posted by Bettina View Post
                Yes, I do.
                Try removing and re-adding the game. Be sure to accept all of the permissions the game asks for.

Comment

o.k. I'll try that. Thanks Travis!

Comment

Hi Travis 😊I've lost all my Eternium data as I had to wipe my phone, I can't get my data back and I have put a lot of time and money into the game so I'm gutted I can't get all my saved data. I've tried to retrieve my data via signing into Google play but I'm having no luck at all. Been playing Eternuim for months and I absolutely love it, so if you can help me get my data back I would really appreciate it, thankyou.....Neil

Comment

Mile high: Did level 5,6,7,8 and finally passed 9 after an hour. Said I passed and got my rewards. Then moved on to 10 then it said I had timed out. When I went back, it took me back to 9 and of coarse I didn't get it and I am now back to 5. I got 9 once and so I shouldn't have to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil King View Post
                        Hi Travis ��I've lost all my Eternium data as I had to wipe my phone, I can't get my data back and I have put a lot of time and money into the game so I'm gutted I can't get all my saved data. I've tried to retrieve my data via signing into Google play but I'm having no luck at all. Been playing Eternuim for months and I absolutely love it, so if you can help me get my data back I would really appreciate it, thankyou.....Neil
                        You posted in the wrong Game forum, but I run them all, so I can still help you. If you haven't already, please create an Eternium account using your email, then use the support button in the game's settings to send me an email.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie DeSloover Holbrook View Post
                          Mile high: Did level 5,6,7,8 and finally passed 9 after an hour. Said I passed and got my rewards. Then moved on to 10 then it said I had timed out. When I went back, it took me back to 9 and of coarse I didn't get it and I am now back to 5. I got 9 once and so I shouldn't have to go back.
                          Your game data shows that you have not beaten level 9 yet, which is probably why you saw a timeout -- if the data on the server doesn't match the data on the client (your computer), then a timeout is thrown. The question is: why didn't the data match? Did you have the game open and idle for awhile before starting level 9 when you saw the timeout? Do you have a stable internet connection?

Comment

It showed I had completed 9 and received my rewards then I went onto 10 and that is when I got the timed out. I timed out in 10 so it should of went back to 10 not to 9. It was as if the last hour had not happen. And no I had not left my computer.

Comment

Thanks for the details. It turns out that there were a few issues with the event this week that caused what you're describing. The team is working on a way to make it up to everyone.

Comment

Hi Travis
                                I successfully completed the Hatshop in the Paris Journey and began the Creperie. Now all of a sudden, the game has gone back to the Hatshop and I to do it all over. what can i do to get back to the creperie?
                                Thanks.
                                Pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X