Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please send me a screenshot of your Journey progress screen, so I can get a better idea of what's going on. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi travis, While playing mile climb event, network was stuck and it came of failed and go to last milestone,to random,when i was in 14 level summer iced tea. Pl rectify it and pl make my game to level 14 in mile climb event. pl make a quick reply so as to finish the event ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veena As A S View Post
        Hi travis, While playing mile climb event, network was stuck and it came of failed and go to last milestone,to random,when i was in 14 level summer iced tea. Pl rectify it and pl make my game to level 14 in mile climb event. pl make a quick reply so as to finish the event ty.
        Unfortunately, we don't have a way to manually advance players in the event. If a network failure caused you to lose a level, then you just have to work your way back up. :/

Comment

• PC version differences?

Hi Travis,

I noticed the question mark boxes never contain ads for 5 gems in the PC version. Do we earn more gems playing the Android version?
          Other than this and the keyboard/mouse commands, are there other differences between versions?

I played the Android version first as a paying customer. I then played the PC version - also as a paying customer but with a different email address.

Great game!! Thank you!
          Jude

CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 ..... Hero names: Vitari (Bounty Hunter), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (Bounty Hunter), Coka (Mage)
          Fear is a superpower. Fear can make you faster, cleverer and stronger. -Doctor Who

Comment

• What question mark boxes? This is the forum for Hidden Express, a hidden object game. Perhaps you were looking for the Eternium forum?

Comment

Working...
            X