Hidden Express

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not loading on Chrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not loading on Chrome

    I am having issues with the game not loading on Chrome. It is working on Safari but not Chrome

  • #2
    Works as a stand alone ap on my Chromebook but I get the idea you're on a Mac or PC.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

    Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Carol Martins View Post
      I am having issues with the game not loading on Chrome. It is working on Safari but not Chrome
      Hey Carol! Will you please give me more details about what you're seeing happen? Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what exactly do they say? The more details, the better and screenshots would be awesome.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        Hey Carol! Will you please give me more details about what you're seeing happen? Are you seeing any error messages? If so, what exactly do they say? The more details, the better and screenshots would be awesome.
        Hi Travis, It just stays at 1% then I get the timeout messageClick image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 8.15.04 PM.png
Views:	24
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	137787

        Comment


        • #5
          What platform are you playing the game on (Facebook, Big Fish, HiddenExpress.com, etc.)? Have you tried following the usual troubleshooting steps?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            What platform are you playing the game on (Facebook, Big Fish, HiddenExpress.com, etc.)? Have you tried following the usual troubleshooting steps?
            Playing on Facebook and yes I have tried everything. Just playing on Safari right now. I will probably remove Chrome completely and reinstall to see if that works.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Carol Martins View Post
              Just playing on Safari right now. I will probably remove Chrome completely and reinstall to see if that works.
              So it works on Safari but not Chrome? Let me know how the remove and reinstall goes.

              Comment

              Working...
              X