Challenge Cities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge Cities

I am on City 10 and thought I would try the Challenge City between 3 and 3 but when I click it I then get the screen with the 8 new cities on and when I try to click the first one to start the treasure hunt it doesnt take me anywhere. I have looked at all the FAQs etc and cant find any mention of them. I am puzzled as cant see any way of actually playing them. Have had discussons on FB with others and they say that if I am on city 10 then the three hidden objects that it should ask me to find should be on levels already played - is this the case or are they perhaps from levels I have not yet reached and it wont let me play until I have reached a higher level? Editted to add that have just tried the Energy City station between 5 and 6 and that is working ok
    Last edited by TrishS; 04-19-2018, 10:00 PM.

In order to unlock Challenge Cities, you need to go on a bit of a scavenger hunt. If I recall (it's been awhile), you need to find 3 items to unlock each city and you are given a level range in which to find each item. Do me a favor and post a few screenshots of what you see -- a picture says a thousand words...and it'll help to jog my memory.

Comment

I understand the rules and the one between city 5 and 6 works ok. Its the one between city 3 and 4 that wont let me start the treasure hunt at all. The only difference I can see is the fact that the box of 3 locks on the first one is grey and on the other one thats working its blue.

Comment

And what do you see when you click on 1. Challenge City?

Comment

This is what I get but wont go to treasure hunt. I get the same on the Energy city but it then goes to the treasure hunt ok

Last edited by TrishS; 04-20-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Weird. You should see a blue outline around the city and it should bring up the Treasure Hunt prompt when you click on it. An engineer will have to take a look at your data because I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work.

Comment

Will wait and see what happens when I get to the second one in the Energy City. Have just gone to 2nd one in Energy city and its worked ok and this is what it looks like now - with blue locks and will let me go to it
              Last edited by TrishS; 04-20-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

This is what I have now on the Energy City - so looks like row of locks should be blue to show youcan progress to the treasure hunt
                Last edited by TrishS; 04-20-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Trish. Please provide me with the "token" from the bottom of your game screen. Only the first few characters/digits are shown, but if you double-click to highlight what you can see, then copy it, it should paste as something like this (example):

EAAFFvZA5VdHcBABfi2uWVimZCCdbvKYa42bWAohVPU7FJWXaf u5Ps6U1Y0eK4nWOwN17UgTESuMAAK94XpoiCwAAdVp77tvqYWz dMhsmSh11ZBrEIyhZB5n4AbQLZA0rRYAbNmSFTWubZBrNCKBLV qY7HQ4XVqMpopWCdnR49dX6XXuYWal9TEZAiCyuIKQ2m68ZBp2 RgZDZD

Comment

EAAFFvZA5VdHcBABGdjdtd6UdudEnV8oP6DSqnhoPlJG7S49BI RkTZBBdPRpFApwbtlm1FLyywNuoK4MdDGzsIUYfHRyMmpM9gr5 75emYdKtZBKWx2JQHc2w88hKHaOkWXjhvxJrpryZBMPrCHb64w ZBTb2pJF2lCjBs8fRVroT5lHAnF6khL6I2ZCZCpEE3tahe6Oc4 q9J0SgZDZD

Comment

Sorry, Trish, I didn't grab it in time -- they expire after a few hours and I'm swamped this week, so I missed it. Please try posting it again.

Comment

EAAFFvZA5VdHcBAFzNi4TPnxZCuMJyzqFD4ZC0ODgaRtK83grI BZBzj7HnJXzZBOLkAY3t0prul0fe9O9pJ9aeD0MLOZAeqmxUJO QCgYi5ZAqxyk6YwZBohLPAcMAOGOqPBM1WZCyzZCBygPB8rUc2 ZCTrZAr0XfkHswaehzUtWAfT60yxHh9ZApDmW0e0iKBpUWQLrK wAJYYoUCXn4wZDZD

Comment

Not sure whats happening - why saying unapproved?

Comment

Yeesh, FB shortened the lifetime of tokens. If you post an updated token around the same time tomorrow (2p PDT), I will make sure I'm available to grab it.
                            Originally posted by TrishS View Post
                            Not sure whats happening - why saying unapproved?
                            I've had to tweak a few forum settings lately to battle spam attacks.

Comment

EAAFFvZA5VdHcBAIe0lQPiGJzCxKpFvUNxCHgtHSdujtHGcxRc Iu9N9mkZB50ZAofvelKkeFqgNpmEap2ju5ooEx0HtDW8xO3vrF 2MdZAgCbABYeGq9BVpp2svfmOLazTMpK5ZANaCKoRCDtZAEs2t k1RunFvjQ6aUvTEC5oYxNVeJErmJrKeGg3IjPRYBCBzqe7fZAA xlKd9wZDZD

Comment

Working...
                              X