No announcement yet.

Challenge Cities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect! I was finally able to grab your token (which lets me play the game as you) and figure out what's going on. You can't start a new treasure hunt until you finish the one you already started in Energy City:

Comment

I only started the one in energy city because it wouldn't let me start the other one

Comment

If you can, please complete the active treasure hunt, so I can see what you're seeing when you don't have an active treasure hunt.

Comment

Do you mean all 8 in the energy city and all 10 levels in each one -if so could take me a while

Comment

No no. I just need you to finish the one active treasure hunt.

Comment

Have just completed current treasure hunt in energy city and just tried the 1st one in the challenge city and its now working fine so can do them all now. Thanks

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I have a similar problem, I cannot get into 5.Coral Village!t has three locks but it give no clue of how to enter it

Comment

Hey Pattii! You emailed me and I responded yesterday. In my response, I explained that challenge cities don't need to be completed in order. Looking at the screenshot in your email, I see that you've already started the treasure hunt for Station 8. You need to finish that hunt before you can start another one.

Comment

Working...
                    X