Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    What platform are you playing on (Facebook, Big Fish, iOS, Android, Amazon, etc.)?

Leave a comment:

• queen mariah
    replied
    Yes, I did try all of the troubleshooting suggestions.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by queen mariah View Post
    For the last few days I have trying to play Hidden Express and the game will not load beyond 1%. Very frustrating.
    Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps listed at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/hi...before-posting?

Leave a comment:

• queen mariah
    replied
    For the last few days I have trying to play Hidden Express and the game will not load beyond 1%. Very frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Janie
    replied
    my game was messed up the other day...black screen, etc. took a long time to load and then would time out...I know Adobe Flash is embedded in Chrome but I downloaded the Flash Player from the Adobe site and the game works fine now...I read somewhere that Chrome is not going to use Adobe Flash by the year 2020...

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Have you tried any browsers other than Chrome? It doesn't have to be a permanent change -- if it works in one browser but not another, then it may help to identify the problem.

Leave a comment:

• emma.thom
    replied
    Facebook Gameroom and Chrome - has always worked in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    What browser are you playing in? What other browsers have you tried?

Leave a comment:

• emma.thom
    replied
    Game is not loading again, despite updating Flash etc.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Updates are automatic on Facebook (no action needed by you). Please post a screenshot of the message you're seeing.

Leave a comment:

• kay.palmer
    replied
    I have played Hidden Express for many years and as of May 5, 2018 I can’t open it! It tells me to update it in The Store and you can’t. Happens on Facebook on my pc, and on my I pad. What is going on?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    We had a bunch of reports come in yesterday. I had the team look into it and it was inconclusive. The game loads fine for all of us (with multiple accounts). Everything on our end is up, running, and healthy. There's nothing out of the ordinary in the error logs, which means that the problem is happening before players connect to our servers...which usually indicates a problem with Facebook. Even more telling is that players affected by this are able to play through FB's Gameroom, but not through Facebook itself. Affected players have also reported problems with other FB games.

Leave a comment:

• sharon.day
    replied
    Same here, what is the issue with loading

Leave a comment:

• Game will not load I tried all the suggestions to get it to load who can help

I try to load the game it will not go past 1% it stays there and eventually will give me a "time out" message
Working...
X