Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4

Season 4 starts today!

Season 4 is underway! Season 3 rewards have been distributed.

Players will find the new medallions open up new strategic play as they compete on the ladder.

Season 4 ends on January 8, 2019. Remember, you earn rewards based on your highest rating, so login and get started today!

Season 4 will bring new extra rewards compared with previous seasons. The new rewards will be announced within next month.

I feel persecuted... every time I get a favorite weapon it gets nerfed. This is getting old. It is nice that you allow to sell back the weapon at full cost, but the trinkets that supported it and are now essentially useless and often cost more than the weapon I am stuck with...

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Dfo View Post
      I feel persecuted... every time I get a favorite weapon it gets nerfed. This is getting old. It is nice that you allow to sell back the weapon at full cost, but the trinkets that supported it and are now essentially useless and often cost more than the weapon I am stuck with...
      Message me if there's something you want to sell back.

Comment

Do we have a date that the new end of season rewards will be announced? Need to work out if it is worth bothering getting into the top 100. Top 100 means no more play as it becomes pointless. Much easier to just sit there and wait out the season.

That said, I am actively losing rating points at the moment to try and find human players. Turbo bored of the bots. Will gain them back if the rewards fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          Do we have a date that the new end of season rewards will be announced? Need to work out if it is worth bothering getting into the top 100. Top 100 means no more play as it becomes pointless. Much easier to just sit there and wait out the season.

That said, I am actively losing rating points at the moment to try and find human players. Turbo bored of the bots. Will gain them back if the rewards fit the bill.
          Seconded.

Comment

I am asking about this.

Comment

(I'm still asking about this).

Comment

Working...
              X