cannot log in with my eternium account and blanc buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot log in with my eternium account and blanc buttons

I installed ironbound to get the rewards in eternium but when i try to log in nothing happens. Even my mail address does not show. Only cursor moves forward. some buttons are blanc.

Ok. I think i am now loged in but what is this???

Comment

Seriousely. I cannot play this game. I am just clicking some blanc buttons now i shall do something but what?

Comment

Hey there,

There are some strange bugs, can you please give us more details about the device you are playing on?

Try restarting the device and see if the bug persists.

Comment

I play with samsung android. Restarted device and uninstalled app. Same bugs after reinstall...and cannot report bug via game link. Screen just stays black.
          Last edited by Navar; 07-07-2018, 09:23 AM. Reason: had to add something important

Comment

Originally posted by Navar View Post
            Ok. I think i am now loged in but what is this???
            That's the Daily Quests list, doesn't have anything to do with you being logged in or not - I think. It looks something like this:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-14-08-58-41.png
Views:	360
Size:	230.6 KB
ID:	113852

When you're logged in with an account, the email address is displayed in the top right corner of the main menu - in really tiny text though (@dev: please increase size)
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-07-07-20-19-19.png Views:	1 Size:	207.1 KB ID:	106676

Please include more information on your phone's model and android version, and whether or not you have English as the default language.
            For example, I'm also on a Samsung, Galaxy J1 - Model SM-J100Y, running Android 4.4.4 - English as default language and haven't noticed any text rendering issues (other than the fact that they're small)

Note to devs, I'm not sure if Ironbound have language localisations, Eternium's promotion will be bringing a lot of players that uses other languages - so don't know if Ironbound would be able to cope with it all. Could be completely off track, just thought I mention it as something to consider.
            Last edited by Nhat; 09-13-2018, 10:59 PM. Reason: replaced Daily Quest ss, could see email in background
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks mate. Well i see no email at all but as i can log out in settings i am confident i am registered. I got a galaxy s4 mini. Android 4.4.2. Language at ironbound cannot be changed so everthing is in english. At eternium i play in german. Device language also german for sure. My daily quest currently looks like this...

edit: added 2 other screen shots
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Navar; 07-07-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Where are you downloading the game from? Is your device rooted?

Comment

I'm experiencing the same image and text bugs. Playing on an s4 mini. Device not rooted. Playing eternium with same account.

Comment

Android 4.4.2

Comment

Same for me (same device, same android, not rooted). Downloaded it from Playstore as usual. one time ex eternium link and second time directly. Bugs stays the same.

Comment

The black screen issue should be fixed in the next release. We're waiting on Apple to approve the iOS build.

Comment

I just installed an update minutes ago. If this should have fixed the bug I can say that it did not unfortunately.

Comment

No change for me neither after update

Comment

Tristan Navar Are you still getting black screens? Assuming you're on Android, can you go to Settings>System>About phone and post the Model and Android version of your phone. For me, that would be Pixel XL Android 8.1.0.

Comment

Working...
                              X