Ironbound

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permanent damage buff is getting dispelled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permanent damage buff is getting dispelled.

I'm running a Demon Bane, and the permanent damage buff which is added when you block the full amount of damage from an attack is able to be dispelled. This buff says that it's not able to be removed in the description. I also noticed that the Protector Armband permanent defense buff is able to be dispelled despite the description of the buff saying that it can not be removed. I've gone ahead and sent the report via email.

Edit:
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
    I must have read it wrong. I see that it actually says, "(Can be dispelled)" in the buff description. Still, that contradicts the weapon description.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-22-2018, 08:01 AM.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

The only buff that can't be dispelled is the Gaint Slayer(Two Hand weapon of Berserker). The rest Permanet buff only means the buff will last more than one attack or one round.

Comment

I've alerted the devs. I'm not sure about this item. The wording does need to be cleared up because there are a few items that say "permanent (can be dispelled)". So they really mean persistent sometimes when they use permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by David (Support) View Post
        I've alerted the devs. I'm not sure about this item. The wording does need to be cleared up because there are a few items that say "permanent (can be dispelled)". So they really mean persistent sometimes when they use permanent.
        I must have read it wrong. I see that it actually says, "(Can be dispelled)" in the buff description. Still, that contradicts the weapon description.
        BH: Shade
        Mage: Muse
        Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Working...
        X