Radiant relic damage source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiant relic damage source

Pedro has a lovely toth build at the moment . Just played a very close game and was surprised by the finish ...
    He scored a big 45pt hit with toth which was about what I expected, and obviously dealt me 25 damage for the heal, but that 25 damage counted as coming from toth, and so it triggered toth again and the relic again. Does that make sense? It's hard to explain..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180808-185756.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	110676

I recently got this for my build, and this appears to be how the relic works. I was quite surprised when my first hit for 58 in testing had this cascade effect you observe. I am not sure if it's a bug, like the dawn of light bug failgasm recently reported. It certainly makes things more interesting as a crusader against muzrub/void talisman witches/assassins

Comment

That's a nice Toth hit :O
      But until Crusaders get something like Heavy Blow, that Toth isn't very reliable when you are desperate
      And now, that's another reason they won't let crusaders stack big hits.

Comment

What's the build? I haven't been able to get Holy Relic to that damage level. Is he using Draconian Seal?

Comment

I personally use toth, lion, spirit wolf fangs (+5 to def and attack and you get to keep you shield), radient relic. Run a combo right as you pass into last stand of crusade, quick strike, defender, spirit fang, shield activate, blessed, mighty blow, weapon attack, chain strike, weapon attck for final damage of around 135 and heal for 115. The initial damage is 55 or so. You could also just set up defender, quick strike, blessed, spirit fangs, mighty blow before reaching last stand to get 40 to 45 as shown above. Either way you need to wait until turn 8 or so to have 12AP. Also getting a couple crits along the way to drain op AP generally helps slow them down while you set up the combo.

Comment

Working...
          X