Night Stalkers Pendant Not Healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Stalkers Pendant Not Healing

The Nightstalkers pendant, which gives 5 health whenever a poison is drawn, failed to heal in a certain sitauation.
    That situation being, when a poison is drawn using "preparation" tokens.
    To be exact, I thought I had hit the lottery when I used a prep card and saw 2 poisons at once! Alas, It did not recognize or register either token and no healing +(10) was provided.
    I continued to play the assassin character a few more rounds to recreate the incident and saw it only once more, but only drew one poison in this case.
    Seems that the "draw two" portion of prep cards was maybe overlooked in the creating of the Night Stalkers Pendant. I will email a game log once I'm back online.

What is peace, without war?

Eh'up! Had you noticed that the pendant only triggers for poison "blades " and not the other poisons ?maybe a silly question but I figured I'd check ..

Comment

I don't know what item you mean. I don't find a Night Stalker's pendent.

Comment

Do you mean the Shadow Stalker Pendant? It says "Poison Blades token" - so seems correct to only trigger with those

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-28-12-29-46.png
Views:	23
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	112729
        Last edited by Nhat; 08-28-2018, 02:30 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

It's just the 1 mana card that triggers the heal. Since you only have 3 of those in your deck, that trinket is exclusively used for resilience assassins.

You can try the dagger that generates a poison blade on crit, the dagger that crits and refreshes main hand, Medal of Cruelty III and that trinket together, using Resilience perk.

Comment

Sorry, haven't been on the forum in a while. It was indeed the Shadow Stalkers Pendant. And yes, I was using the Death Bringer Dagger at the time, with Beast Fang.
            Long story short: crit =poison, then crit = attack again, then crit = another poison.
            EXCEPT that the second poison did not heal me by 5 hp.
            Happened again few days later. Gave up and sold the item.
            I'm not retarded, but thanks.

Comment

My apologies if anything I posted caused offense, was simply trying to clarify the item involved for further testing/confirmation of the bug. Looks like your additional scenario clearly shows the error, as does the first one (now things are clarified) - the description doesn't say "once per turn" like some others, so it should have healed for both tokens.
              Last edited by Nhat; 09-12-2018, 04:25 AM.

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Game log would be the bomb.

Comment

Just my luck - managed to reproduce the multiple healing per turn both with Resilience perk and Deathstalker crits (lots of healing with Greater Dire Charm) and then the game log goes and does this:

Practice match against Expert Berserker
                  2018-09-14 07:45:55 [GAME] [Shadow Stalker Pendant] Nhat: drew Poison Blades, healing for 5 HP.
                  2018-09-14 07:45:55 [GAME] [Shadow
                  ---SNIP---
                  ect of Poison Blades removed.
                  2018-09-14 07:47:14 [GAME] [Mutilate] Nhat: effect of Mutilate removed.
                  2018-09-14 07:47:14 [GAME] [Ambush] Nhat: effect of Ambush removed.
                  Have not managed to draw 2 Poison Blade tokens in one go - will try with Lucky Gold Coin and see how I go. Will take screen shot of in game combat log...

Edit: This was with latest version (v1.130.1) on Android

Edit 2: Combat log of 2 Resilience heal per turn, I got 3 in total that turn (those 3 tokens were from Resilience), but was "fighting" the Combat Log and gave up trying to get the 3rd screenshot...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-14-13-24-00.png Views:	1 Size:	250.6 KB ID:	113860Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-14-13-23-50.png Views:	1 Size:	251.6 KB ID:	113861

Edit 3: and the logs for 2 heal from Deathstalker crits in one turn:

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-14-16-34-29.png
Views:	28
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	113865Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-14-16-34-53.png
Views:	21
Size:	249.4 KB
ID:	113866
                  Last edited by Nhat; 09-14-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Gerula (Developer) will want to see that, thanks!

Comment

Finally managed to draw two Poison Blade tokens, with 2 heals. So, including the results above, the trinket appears to be working as intended - at least on Android anyway (Eternium previously had Android only bug, not sure how Ironbound is coded with respect to the different platforms...)

Name:	Screenshot_2018-09-15-20-19-52.png
Views:	21
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	113910

Comment

Nhat Glad that it worked. Apologies for being so corse in my last response. Constructive input is always appreciated.
                        David (Support) david I know that not much can be done without a game log. Was unable to get around to the repot as clicking,"report bug ", causes my phone to slow down to a "one letter per 20-sec" crawl. Nice to see that I may have not paid close enough attention to the hp received at the time.

Comment

Working...
                        X