Ghostly harm & Reforged Shadowfiend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostly harm & Reforged Shadowfiend

The Description of the Trinket says i get Stealth after a Critical hit. A normal Attack from Stealth should break Stealth if not used in Mastery Stance.
    Why does it not Stack with Reforged Shadowfiend when i crit from stealth?

This kinda goes with my Assassin should exit stealth straight after attack suggestion, and the issue is more to do with when the check for "should Assassin break Stealth" is done.

As mentioned in the link above, the check is done "at the end of the attack", so this includes ALL effects from such attacks: retaliations, reflects, specials, what ever - and in this particular case, Ghostly Charm's "gain Stealth when critical" passive. If you check the combat log, it says "Staying in stealth due to critical hit" - so you didn't "exit" and "enter" Stealth, but "remained", so no damage bonus to Reforged Shadowfiend (Each time you ENTER Stealth)

Not sure if this is the intended behaviour or not, but that's how it currently plays, as you found, and technically does follow the descriptions correctly - although I suppose Ghostly Charm could do with a "or remain in stealth if already" note, maybe...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I also think it counts as a mastery perk trigger for void talisman. I fought someone using ghostly charm, void talisman and mastery, and every critical hit in stealth appeared to trigger the mastery perk if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post
        I also think it counts as a mastery perk trigger for void talisman. I fought someone using ghostly charm, void talisman and mastery, and every critical hit in stealth appeared to trigger the mastery perk if I recall correctly.
        Did a quick test run, Ghostly Charm procs (on its own) while in Stealth didn't trigger Void Talisman.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks for checking. My memory isn't what it used to be. Or the RNGesus was smiling on that player and giving procs to Mastery in addition to the critical.
          Last edited by Earlomorton; 12-09-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X