tutorial bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tutorial bug

when i entered the game and done the tutorial it dint give me the rewards below and thats rly frustrating so if u can fix it that would be rly helpful

Hey there, can you message me your email address that you use with the game? We will get you squared away.

Comment

And why there is no pirate class in tutorial and no AI pirate in practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazaret View Post
        And why there is no pirate class in tutorial and no AI pirate in practice?
        It would mess up the economy. Imagine a year from now with, I dunno, 4 more classes out. Over time, it's just incrementally more and more gold. We want practice to give a good chunk of gold out to boost people starting, but over time, it would be just too much.

Comment

You do plan on adding each class to Arena though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Earlomorton View Post
            You do plan on adding each class to Arena though, right?
            I think so. Gerula (Developer) has talked about it. He wanted good data first, before inserting her there. Maybe that can come in the January patch?

Comment

Cool. I figured it would take some time to develop a balanced class setup that meshes well with the others. (No new pre-nerf mastery witch again!)

Comment

Working...
              X