Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The defender vs Mirror of Souls

In battle vs. witch my shield haven't been "always on"
    When opponent use Regenerate, Blood Pact, Magic Missles, Freezing blast, first my shelld turns off by MoS effect, and i've catch all damage of playin token((( Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190506-162455.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	134519

I don't guess you have the entire log do you?

Comment

I'm very sorry, but i don't know how to get log from mobile device.. only one screenshot(

Comment

Ya, it's a pain on mobile. You can copy to clipboard and then paste into an email, but it may be too long for an email. Knowing the kits used can be helpful here, too. Regardless, thanks for the report.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, next time i will be ready to right report

Comment

I think this one has to do with how Defender works. It will ''re-up" after every effect concludes, but these are all considered one effect, so it will only get the first dmg in the effect. We have discussed this on discord. I'n pretty sure a similar situation will occur with a Sader in Last Stand and a Drunk pirate. Sader has Defender up, pirate attacks, shield blocks then drops, shield reflect occurs, pirate retaliate occurs, then shield re-ups. I'll try to test this again soon.
            See below: This is incorrect info.
            Last edited by Earlomorton; 05-09-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I think poinT calls it out-of-sequence damage? Out-of-turn? But I think it entails damage that happens outside its normal phase. Shadow Trinket (my memory is failing, Shadow Fiend?) does this, too. I think he knows what it is, but it's delicate engine work, meaning easy to break a lot of things to address it.

Comment

I tested the pirate double retaliation scenario, Defender does stay up. Let me know if there is any testing needed to get a better picture of when DMG gets around the shield.

Comment

Working...
                X