Lost rating even tho I won?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiral
    started a topic Lost rating even tho I won?

Lost rating even tho I won?

I won a match and somehow still lost rating points? I've never had this happen before lol >.>
    Attached Files

• John62
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if a potential fix for this could be making it so the demi-gods rating changes relative to yours? So like if you're 3500 when u face a demigod they would be around that rating too. If that's possible it would solve this without having to overhaul the rating system, and also I've been feeling for a while that it doesn't make sense for the demigods to be around 3k anyway when the top players are way way above that now
    The developers are aware of this--it's a product of the rating system, and the gap between your high score and the relatively low score of the bots. I'm not sure when they plan to address it, but I'll point them to this thread again.

Leave a comment:

• Spiral
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if a potential fix for this could be making it so the demi-gods rating changes relative to yours? So like if you're 3500 when u face a demigod they would be around that rating too. If that's possible it would solve this without having to overhaul the rating system, and also I've been feeling for a while that it doesn't make sense for the demigods to be around 3k anyway when the top players are way way above that now

Leave a comment:

• David (Producer)
    replied
    Hi, Spiral. Sorry for the headache. The developers are aware of this--it's a product of the rating system, and the gap between your high score and the relatively low score of the bots. I'm not sure when they plan to address it, but I'll point them to this thread again.

Leave a comment:

• Spiral
    replied
    Edit:
    Update: this has now happened to me 4 times and its getting frustrating >.> have other people had this happen?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spiral; 07-10-2019, 12:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiral
    replied
    Okay so it happened again. With the same bot too. Is there any way a dev could adjust my rating to what its supposed to be?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RAFERS102
    replied
    This must be an error.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X