• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osoviejo
    started a topic little stuff

little stuff

Flacara Violet has the typo "belive."

Premeditation surprised. Expected "maximum AP" to be either 10 or 11, rather than current. Maybe "add 1 AP permanently".

Maleeha chose Evade for Recover, even though I was wielding the Ghastly Axe.

I see I will be required to buy the game to keep playing in beta. I'm okay with that, but before I do, will I be keeping my heroes' HP progression, gear, and gold? I don't care about a leaderboard reset, but if I'm going to lose the rest of my work along the way to release I will probably stop playing at the pay wall.

The perks are all percentage based, so is it just the base level plus 5% for each additional level for all three perks? If not, would it be possible to get a list of the perk benefits at each level?

I imagine this is already on the list, but it would be helpful to see your current progress on the perk sheet.
    Last edited by osoviejo; 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM.

• osoviejo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mihnea (Developer) View Post
    We probably won't do this, but if we do, we will give you back the gold you spent, so you can rebuild the inventory. We won't completely reset progress.
    Excellent, thanks Mihnea.

Leave a comment:

• Mihnea
    replied
    We've discussed the issue about resetting player progress, and reached the conclusion that the only reason we'd do that is if we make large changes to the item prices, or remove/repurpose many items. We probably won't do this, but if we do, we will give you back the gold you spent, so you can rebuild the inventory. We won't completely reset progress.

Leave a comment:

• osoviejo
    replied
    The current win streak, number of wins etc. are shown in the match history screen which you can open by pressing the details button in the play online screen.
    Ah thanks, I totally missed the second tab on that page. Works for me, that's the good stuff I wanted to see.

Leave a comment:

• Mihnea
    replied
    The current win streak, number of wins etc. are shown in the match history screen which you can open by pressing the details button in the play online screen. I agree that's a bit far from the perks screen, we'll see where we can fit this info closer.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, Premeditation didn't go over the AP cap. It gave you a decent boost if played in turns 3-5 (it's like you're one turn ahead of the opponent), but it was useless if it came late. We made it go over cap, but we're not sure yet if it was the right call. It's still useful in the early game, but the ability to raise the cap if played after turn 10 may be too strong and always outweigh the early boost. We'll see what to do about it.

Leave a comment:

• osoviejo
    replied
    Let me talk to the rest of the guys so I can come back to you with a definitive answer about what will happen with progress made between now and the Early Access launch.
    Sounds good, I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• osoviejo
    replied
    Do you mean show how far along you are toward the next threshold (e.g. the exact value for current max rating, current wins etc.)?
    Yes, that's it. I'd love to know what my current win streak is, for example.

A quick follow-up on Premediation. I just tumbled to the long-press Hero info (um, yeah), and note that it shows your maximum AP as 10, even at the start of the match. Personally, I think it's a more interesting option if it actually behaved as I originally expected it would (extend the maximum regardless when it is played). As it is now, I'm forced to have them clot up my hand waiting to get to 10. Otherwise, it's not very valuable.

Appreciate the info, Mihnea.

Leave a comment:

• Mihnea
    replied
    We probably won't reset any player progression, given how few people are actually playing right now. We definitely won't touch player progress once we release on Early Access (which will happen as soon as possible after getting greenlit). Let me talk to the rest of the guys so I can come back to you with a definitive answer about what will happen with progress made between now and the Early Access launch.

Mastery and Resilience add 5% per level, yes. The progression for Cruelty is 5%, 7%, 10%, 13%, 15%. We'll see if we can add a tooltip to show this in-game.

What do you mean about seeing the current progress for the perks? The thresholds are shown for each perk, with the current level highlighted. Do you mean show how far along you are toward the next threshold (e.g. the exact value for current max rating, current wins etc.)?

We'll look into the other things you mentioned, thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X